A Big Surprise at the Post Office!!!

Thank you preppy cowgirl!!

Ebabler comes from a typo DQ made on a thread that was going wild!! It is her form of Enabler, as in Queen Enabler.
As with most things, she poeticized it to Ebabler!!!

As will we!
Ah ha! I love enablers!! Esp. Queen Enablers...they make the slipperly slope that much more fun!!

Enjoy the Kelly, it looks great!! :woohoo:

thank you all so much. I really cannot tell you how much I love this bag. Its so beautiful, and the patina is incredible. I told DQ that I feel like it has been my bag forever. Its just so beautiful and smells like I hope heaven smells :P...

Well, then I snapped a picture of me in my very best

"going to the feedstore in the grassy old suburban" outfit.....

attachment.php

she looks perfect on you!!!!

congratulations...a very late one =P...

Thak you all so much! Rocker, I have PMd you.

You are all so sweet!!
I felt bad about looking like such a grup with this great bag, so I real quick changed and tied on my Passage a New York, which was ebabled by yet ANOTHER sweet pfer...

attachment.php

Then outside I went to find some decent light so I could share it with you lovely ladies and gents....

attachment.php

I wish you could smell her!!!
and rub her.

she is so amazing!!!

i love how the whole look with the scarf around your waist. :tup:

I totally missed this thread. I knew you got the bag (which inspired me to get mine) but not HOW you got it. Great story, thanks for sharing. I agree DQ is THE BEST - and I even had the pleasure of meeting her in person.
LOVE your doggie, he's just adorable!
A big belated CONGRATS! You so deserve it!

That Kelly is GORGEOUS! I love Barenia! And what a sweet surprise! Congratulations!

BTW, I love your pooch! I had a doxie growing up and my sis has one now, I just love them!

OH MY GOSH!!! How fun to see this thread back up here!!

Thank you Maria28, Raz, FromParis, Jag and Hello!!! Hello, I am so happy to be twins with you!! We have such GREAT enablers here.....

I LOVE my kelly to bits.

I totally missed this thread. I knew you got the bag (which inspired me to get mine) but not HOW you got it. Great story, thanks for sharing. I agree DQ is THE BEST - and I even had the pleasure of meeting her in person.
LOVE your doggie, he's just adorable!
A big belated CONGRATS! You so deserve it!

Wow I remember this thread. CobaltBlu and DQ are a couple of my favorite tpf'ers. Cobalt you look fabulous honey I wish I had your style and DQ shes got a killer first name (hahhahah) and shes got some gorgeous items!! thx for the scarfie and helping me find it!)
That Barenia Kelly I wish it was scratch and sniff, ok maybe not the scratch part I bet its amazing!