Confessions of a Shopaholic

simplymenotte

colors addict
Feb 5, 2008
Ladies,
What do you think about the making of the movie/sitcom for Sophie Kinsella's Confessions of a Shopaholic?
I was just browsing and found Isla Fisher's picture with her very cute baby (freezing baby) for the making of this film. What a beautiful name : Olive.... just remind how sweet Gwyneth Paltrow's baby name too : Apple ... :tender:

The link of the Isla's picture is:
http://buzzsugar.com/tag/confessions+of+a+shopaholic

Are you anticipating it or have you read the books? Also are you looking forward to see all the goodies?
Keep the discussion coming fellow tPFers.... :smile:

i read about this recently! i like Isla Fisher... i think she's adorable and funny. while reading the books, i would never have imagined her as Becky Bloomwood... but hopefully, the movie will be fun to watch anyway. i'm definitely looking forward to it!

i read about this recently! i like Isla Fisher... i think she's adorable and funny. while reading the books, i would never have imagined her as Becky Bloomwood... but hopefully, the movie will be fun to watch anyway. i'm definitely looking forward to it!

I have read most of the series and just love the books so much! I am always both a little excited and worried when Hollywood makes my favorite books into movies. I too, never pictured Becky's character to look like Isla Fisher. I almost feel like she is "too pretty". Its not that I didn't think Becky would be pretty, but....I just don't know how to explain it! LOL! I hope she can pull it off!

I've read all the books in the series and I can't wait to see the movie. I too, however, don't picture Isla Fisher as Becky Bloomwood, I actually picture Emily Blunt. But I quite like Isla in her other movies so it will be interesting to see. I can't wait to find out who is playing Luke. Clive Owen gets my vote!

Any ideas on who will play Luke???????????? My vote is for Eric Bana..... :graucho::drool:

Is that they guy from Ugly Betty? Betty's boss? I can't remember his name, but if it is him, he'd be perfect!

I think the actress playing Becky looks just what I thought she'd look like.

This is going to be good!