Ode to Hermes shoes

We have 2 ode to H footwear threads, one is for SHOES only and the other for BOOTS only .

If your post is about BOOTS and NOT shoes, please post on the ode to boots thread here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...o-h-boots-thread.535045/page-47#post-32637422

If your post is about SHOES only, then post on this thread.

If if you have a reveal, comment, question about both please post about the SHOES on here and then go to https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...o-h-boots-thread.535045/page-47#post-32637422 and post about boots on there.

TY

Here's a side profile of mine!

I took the same size as my orans so it kinda hits my ankle bone but it doesn't bother me. They fit almost the same as the day sneakers and are a bit stiff so they get uncomfortable after an hour of non stop walking but not enough to deter me from getting more colors. Super cute and pretty.
Yours look fabulous! How is the width? I have wide feet and most H shoes are too narrow for me.

Yours look fabulous! How is the width? I have wide feet and most H shoes are too narrow for me.
Thanks! I have wider than average feet too and sized up half a size in both the game and the day sneaker so the width is comfortable with thin no show socks! Definitely try them out at the store - they're both so cute :love:

I do have to say I much prefer the bouncing sneakers if I am going for comfort over style.

Hi, would anyone have mod shots of the Premiere 70s that they are willing to share? I am contemplating placing a special order for them, but do not own a pair today. I tried them on in store and they felt very comfortable, but I felt like my feet looked slightly large in them (the fit was perfect but I don't know, my feet just looked big? Hah) . I feel like I have wide feet, though I don't have issues with any other H shoes or boots, so am wondering if maybe it's just in my head. The H cutout just looked so much smaller than the ones on the Oasis sandals, which is what I am used to. Also would love any other feedback on them in general. Thank you in advance!

I just got them and have a feeling that they are too tight. Do you wear yours with socks or without? How long did you take to break them in?
Sorry just seeing this. They aren't too tight, but there's another issue. Wore mine without socks and ripped up the back of my heel. Need to get moleskin or figure out the socks situation. They look so cute without them, but the heel rubbing is bad!

• Sad
Reactions: HPhilly
Are the espadrilles easy to walk in? I love the look but I find espadrilles sometimes are really stiff. Do you find it to be the case for these? Also is it heavy?
I wore them to work on Friday and they are great! I did sit at my desk 90% of the day, so I haven’t walked a ton in them. Seemed fine though. They are definitely not heavy.