Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

To our American friends, he's all yours.
He is going to use this so the British courts will have to chase after him to recover thei costs they have billed him. Apparently, the matter will have to be taken through a US court in order for collection to take place in the US. I hope that if he sets foot in the UK they go after him for the money.

I take it that he has legal residential status. So his visa must have been sorted out?

He running from the UK debt collectors. To get what is owed the court, they will have to petition a US court so they can go after him. I always knew he would never pay He is probably wanting his father to do it. Now it will be the threat that he can’t come back and bring the kids because the bailiff will come after him.

I refuse to give them even a hate watch. I'm not giving them any numbers so they can get more shows. Everything will be summarized online.
Agreed. I never watched any interview they gave or their Netflix show and won’t watch anything connected to them.
These grifters who are ONLY somewhat relevant is because of their titles and The Missus is NEVER letting go of her title by marriage.

O. M. G. He is such a blithering idiot. Read the other day he was being more tightly managed so he presented better. Obviously he went rogue on this one.

“Travel and tourism relies on destinations…” so, DipSheet, how much Ayahuasca did you have to do to reach this conclusion?

“Communities are the beating heart of travel” Hmmm, does this rule out cemetery visits to places like Normandy? No beating hearts there. Clearly, years of communicating with the word salad spewing wife has further muddled his brain and any coherence he might have had has been “tossed” aside.

I can’t stop laughing.

What does that even mean??! He’s gone to the Markle school of Word Salads.

He is going to use this so the British courts will have to chase after him to recover thei costs they have billed him. Apparently, the matter will have to be taken through a US court in order for collection to take place in the US. I hope that if he sets foot in the UK they go after him for the money.

I take it that he has legal residential status. So his visa must have been sorted out?
This reads like he never had a visa which is why they couldn't find the application and now they've finally completed one?

To our American friends, he's all yours.
It's dated June of 2023....almost a year ago! What took this so long to surface? And why did H think his visit to KC3 would result in being called to "help" while the Firm is short staffed if he considers himself a US resident?
And finally - it is ill mannered of us to refuse the grift, but we'd really like to "Return to Sender".

This reads like he never had a visa which is why they couldn't find the application and now they've finally completed one?

I've been thinking the same thing for a long time.

I can see him arriving in the US, stepping off their famous "Freedom Flight" stoned to the max and declaring "I need no visa. I am Harry of Montecito. And I Am Burdened With Glorious Purpose". then taking one step forward and falling flat on his face. The US Customs people probably couldn't drag his limp carcass to the couple's waiting limo fast enough.

A random thought from a cluttered mind: If the company name is American Riviera Orchards, why is the initial jam product not from a fruit tree?

Only reason I can think for Rachel missing that detail is because...

basketball wives idiot GIF by VH1