Share Your Latest VCA Purchase

Turquoise sweets came few days ago. I will post later today. Got them as I need pair of sweets but don’t love them.
Sometimes the color can be a bit washed out in this item. Ask if you can wait for a different pair. You know I have seen a lot of turquoise and I have seen a lot of variation in this piece (they used to have multiples in the store at one time!).

Reactions: missie1
Sometimes the color can be a bit washed out in this item. Ask if you can wait for a different pair. You know I have seen a lot of turquoise and I have seen a lot of variation in this piece (they used to have multiples in the store at one time!).
Ok I will definitely contact SA and inquire about this. I think I got them because I want turquoise earrings and I have the vintage pair that I have never worn. I just feel like I should have few pair of earrings if that makes sense.

Ok I will definitely contact SA and inquire about this. I think I got them because I want turquoise earrings and I have the vintage pair that I have never worn. I just feel like I should have few pair of earrings if that makes sense.
Yes, it makes sense! I have been wearing the sweet wg pave a lot lately because I can wear them 24/7 and they show up well even for the small size. I don’t wear my other sweets much but thinking of adding another 24/7 pair in YG.

Reactions: missie1
These are so pretty! Would love to see modelling shots 😀
Congrats! So darling. Also would love to see mod shots. Have had these on my list for a little while but my boutique never has them in stock to try on.
Mod shot as requested :smile:

So I didn’t get to try them on in store before purchase. My local store got them, my SA texted me, and I was going to come in 2 days but the next day they sold by another SA. They had the necklace which is the same size so I held them up to my ear. Had to be creative. It was refundable so I took the risk.

Attachments

• 49A13434-6B63-4AA3-BFF3-4E4D88C36C07.jpeg
    49A13434-6B63-4AA3-BFF3-4E4D88C36C07.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 295
  • Love
Reactions: LKNN and Bdbunny
My “first” yellow gold piece from Van Cleef~vintage alhambra pave pendant necklace. And cherry on the top, my SA sent me a beautiful and meaningful gift with the necklace. She knows I will be traveling to Europe in summer, so sent this beautiful leather passport holder. A lovely surprise!

Attachments

• IMG_7856.jpeg
    IMG_7856.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_7862.jpeg
    IMG_7862.jpeg
    237.1 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_7854.jpeg
    IMG_7854.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 292