Share Your Latest VCA Purchase

• Love
Reactions: LKNN
Hello I have recently purchased a VC bracelet from third party comes with receipt and certificate of authencity but when i examed the bracelet under magnifier, the eagle stamp on the closure loop is very vague and unclear compared to another authentic piece i owned. Everything elses look good and exact, just that very vague stamp, very unclear. I have attached photos below. Do anyone has an authentic bracelet piece that have a stamp looks vague like this? Should i be concerned it's counterfeit only because of this? Thanks for helping!

Attachments

• Image_20240227113641.jpg
    Image_20240227113641.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Image_20240227113655.jpg
    Image_20240227113655.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Image_20240227113708.jpg
    Image_20240227113708.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Image_20240227113855.jpg
    Image_20240227113855.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 51
Hello I have recently purchased a VC bracelet from third party comes with receipt and certificate of authencity but when i examed the bracelet under magnifier, the eagle stamp on the closure loop is very vague and unclear compared to another authentic piece i owned. Everything elses look good and exact, just that very vague stamp, very unclear. I have attached photos below. Do anyone has an authentic bracelet piece that have a stamp looks vague like this? Should i be concerned it's counterfeit only because of this? Thanks for helping!
It's really hard to tell since wears & tears happen, that include making the stamp appear less clear. Did you try to go to VCA's website to place a service request? When you do that they ask you to enter the serial number for the creation, you can see if the serial number match with the creation you have and not getting an error or a different creation pop up associated with the serial. Only way to find out for sure is to send it off to VCA's workshop to get authenticated, even SA can't tell for sure despite the serial number matches with what they have in the system.

Reactions: Jez2002 and BreezyE
It's really hard to tell since wears & tears happen, that include making the stamp appear less clear. Did you try to go to VCA's website to place a service request? When you do that they ask you to enter the serial number for the creation, you can see if the serial number match with the creation you have and not getting an error or a different creation pop up associated with the serial. Only way to find out for sure is to send it off to VCA's workshop to get authenticated, even SA can't tell for sure despite the serial number matches with what they have in the system.
Thank you very much for the advice, I did find it by entering the serial number to requesting service!