Share Your Latest VCA Purchase

My ā€œfirstā€ yellow gold piece from Van Cleef~vintage alhambra pave pendant necklace. And cherry on the top, my SA sent me a beautiful and meaningful gift with the necklace. She knows I will be traveling to Europe in summer, so sent this beautiful leather passport holder. A lovely surprise!
Very pretty! Enjoy it. I have this necklace and wear it often!

I just got the YG GuillochƩ! I've been wanting this for ages. It's so shiny!
Enjoy it! The guilloche pieces have so much flash.

Reactions: EANS
Hi! I know this is from a long time ago, but do you still like your turtle brooch? I saw one at the store today, and itā€™s so cute!! Iā€™m really tempted.
Itā€™s still love šŸ„°ā€¦.. I donā€™t use it as much as I should coz I keep checking if itā€™s still on :smile: but the little green cutie makes me smile, every timeā€¦

Reactions: NK321
It's really hard to tell since wears & tears happen, that include making the stamp appear less clear. Did you try to go to VCA's website to place a service request? When you do that they ask you to enter the serial number for the creation, you can see if the serial number match with the creation you have and not getting an error or a different creation pop up associated with the serial. Only way to find out for sure is to send it off to VCA's workshop to get authenticated, even SA can't tell for sure despite the serial number matches with what they have in the system.
Great idea. Works well for newer pieces. But unfortunately, not for vintage pieces with 5 digit serial numbers. (Even the pieces Iā€™ve purchased at the boutique from the Heritage collection)