Share Your Latest VCA Purchase

Happy CNY!! HK Prince edition RG Carnelian Alhambra :love: pleasantly surprised I was able to score it so quickly. Am loving this "small" magic size, more presence than a vintage yet still not too much!

And how nice are the angpaos (red packets)?!

View attachment 5953480
Wow I love this. Congrats on scoring this beauty! May I ask the retail price for this piece? I'll be in HK next month and perhaps I can test my luck at Prince :giggle:

Reactions: rikkuex
  • Love
Reactions: LKNN
Wow I love this. Congrats on scoring this beauty! May I ask the retail price for this piece? I'll be in HK next month and perhaps I can test my luck at Prince :giggle:
It was 28,200 HKD! I went there in December (unplanned!) and they didn't have it - I also read someone mention in another thread here (after I went) that she told her SA she was looking for it prior to her trip and the SA managed to keep a look out for it. I requested for it after I visited and surprisingly she had good news for me within 3 weeks, the necklace still took 1+ weeks to deliver after that - had to get it picked up from HK LOL but so worth it (I had someone who could help).

So anyway my point is to get in touch with an SA prior to see if they can keep a look out!!

Any comparison pics for sizing next to a vintage and magic?
I don't have the regular magic but can take a comparison pic with the vintage over the weekend!

It was 28,200 HKD! I went there in December (unplanned!) and they didn't have it - I also read someone mention in another thread here (after I went) that she told her SA she was looking for it prior to her trip and the SA managed to keep a look out for it. I requested for it after I visited and surprisingly she had good news for me within 3 weeks, the necklace still took 1+ weeks to deliver after that - had to get it picked up from HK LOL but so worth it (I had someone who could help).

So anyway my point is to get in touch with an SA prior to see if they can keep a look out!!
Thank you so much! :heart:

Sounds like I need to get in touch with a SA now. LOL...I just booked the appointment & noted the SE pendant on the form, hopefully a SA will reach out soon, if not, I'll call the boutique in advance :lol:

• Love
Reactions: rikkuex