Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I remember Joan Rivers talking about her daughter Melissa planning a wedding soon after JFK Junior‘s and Melissa said she wanted a slip dress like CBK. Joan told her don’t waste your wedding day wearing a slip! She was probably correct, Melissa would not have pulled it off the way CBK did, very few could.
I miss Joan Rivers! I'd love to hear her thought's on TW's outfits.

I believe JFK Jr didn’t have security, unlike Hazbeen who no one even recognizes in the US.
He and his sister only had SS protection until they were 18, and they were arguably at greater risk than the Harkles. I don't understand who Hazy thinks is after him and his family. I don't know if it is addressed in the book, I'm only up to the chapter right after the wedding, but I do believe ZeeZy has fed his paranoia about potential threats.

Mother knows best. I know someone who wore a slip type dress a few years ago and it looked terrible. Her bust was too big, no support, the neckline sagged and she looked a hot mess. I'm sure at some point she'll look back and cringe.

I would love to hear what Joan would have to say about ZeeZy's wardrobe.
Oops just saw your post!

Reactions: lanasyogamama
He is probably reading articles like the one below. TW got a >100k b-day gift from Will and Kate. :lol:

French article … hmmm
Yes does mention the $100k bday prezzie THIS YEAR from W&K !
but then it enumerates pieces of Diana’s jewelry that are already in the MM jewelry chest, ie pieces that went directly to MM, not reserved for eventual grandchild

Should we expect one more lawsuit against UK government to pay for the security of the chickens?:lol:
View attachment 5586667

Aren’t mountain lions a protected species? Surely those who preach about saving the earth would never advocate killing mountain lions, would they? :sideways:

Cheers to Joan - funny video in spoiler. Language & content warning
[\spoiler]

Mountain lions are spotted regularly in California and many other western states. We had one on our property at my childhood home. I saw it from the living room window. It was amazing to see. (Unsurprisingly, our house was in the mountains.)

I suppose it could be quite surprising to someone from elsewhere, though.

Their chickens are essentially fast food for a mountain lion. :lol:

Aren’t mountain lions a protected species? Surely those who preach about saving the earth would never advocate killing mountain lions, would they? :sideways:
Yes. The CA Dept. of Wildlife recommends securing pets and livestock at night because they're on the prowl in many places today. One can cover a large area in search of food. While it is trendy to keep chickens in your yard, in CA it's like inviting a mountain lion to dinner. Putting a chicken coop on their property shows how clueless the Harkles were about the area they moved to.