The Twinset Club!!

I'm still considering this bag for my crossbody purchase. I really loved the noir/mono combo but it's retired. I like the idea of the empreinte but I'm not a huge fan of the colors - I do think I'd like something that isn't one solid color. I'm considering the Damier Ebene version now... just haven't had a chance to try it in-store yet. Surprisingly I haven't seen many people with it (at least online).

I'm still considering this bag for my crossbody purchase. I really loved the noir/mono combo but it's retired. I like the idea of the empreinte but I'm not a huge fan of the colors - I do think I'd like something that isn't one solid color. I'm considering the Damier Ebene version now... just haven't had a chance to try it in-store yet. Surprisingly I haven't seen many people with it (at least online).
LV are expected to be releasing new empreinte colours in the new year. The DE version is also really cute, I had a chance to see it this summer and was debating between it and another bag.

Hey ladies! I love to see your Twinsets here! But i hate to downsize my wallet. I have to do it for my Eva and Favorite but for travel i would like to carry my full size wallet. Does the Sarah NM fits in the TwinSet? Have someone mod shots?
I would like to carry my sarah, keys iphone 6 and maybe my mini pochette.

Hey ladies! I love to see your Twinsets here! But i hate to downsize my wallet. I have to do it for my Eva and Favorite but for travel i would like to carry my full size wallet. Does the Sarah NM fits in the TwinSet? Have someone mod shots?

Hi, the Sarah fits in the front flap pocket, it takes up the entire compartment though.

Attachments

• 14729165_1084376688347518_3054018643448996003_n.jpg
    14729165_1084376688347518_3054018643448996003_n.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 850
Reactions: j19
Hi, the Sarah fits in the front flap pocket, it takes up the entire compartment though.

I hope you don't mind me asking, how do you find the capacity of the zippered pocket once the Sarah is in the front flap pocket? I'm currently having my Compact Curieus wallet in the front flap pocket and the Empreinte Cles and card case in the zippered pocket. It works well, just that the Sarah wallet had been tempting me for a while.

I hope you don't mind me asking, how do you find the capacity of the zippered pocket once the Sarah is in the front flap pocket? I'm currently having my Compact Curieus wallet in the front flap pocket and the Empreinte Cles and card case in the zippered pocket. It works well, just that the Sarah wallet had been tempting me for a while.
The zippered compartment fits 'about/almost' the same with the Sarah wallet in the front, but it definitely feels a bit tighter. I really wish the front compartment had a pleat like the zippered compartment as it really makes such a difference to the space. The Sarah wallet is quite chunky, especially mine as I have about a million loyalty cards, coins etc; I think a slimmer wallet like the zippy, emilie etc would be more ideal if using a full sized wallet. That said I'm still really happy I have the Sarah as I find it to be the perfect full size wallet for me and it still fits.
So you would still be able to fit a cles and card case in the zippered compartment and a phone in the middle, with a Sarah in the front, but it would probably 'feel' a bit tighter than with a Curieus. Here's my zip pocket (cles and make-up) whilst my Sarah is in the front.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_20161025_141050.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20161025_141050.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 836
The zippered compartment fits 'about/almost' the same with the Sarah wallet in the front, but it definitely feels a bit tighter

Grateful thanks for taking the time to share this with me and I appreciate the photo too. The tight fit is exactly my concern though I probably can switch to a key cles if I wish to fit other things like sunglasses into my twinset. I just thought the Sarah will be perfect to have everything together instead of my current "three-slg" situation, which can be cumbersome at times. I love my compact curieus wallet but I know I rarely change wallets, except when the bag doesn't fit it. Thank you again for your kind help.

You should look up fashionablyamy on you tube she has a couple of videos on this bag (on the Empreinte one) !! Oh the possibilities with this bag .. I'm totally in love with it :biggrin: !!!

You should look up fashionablyamy on you tube she has a couple of videos on this bag (on the Empreinte one) !! Oh the possibilities with this bag .. I'm totally in love with it :biggrin: !!!

Thanks a lot for your answers ladies! I tried the twinset on in the store and she is so gorgeous!
I am sad that they dont have the mono black version. And in the store they only had the red one.
So someone of you have also the favorite? Any comparisons!? I have the fav and thinking about the twinset but maybe its similar? What do you think?

Reactions: lvgirlforlife
Thanks a lot for your answers ladies! I tried the twinset on in the store and she is so gorgeous!
I am sad that they dont have the mono black version. And in the store they only had the red one.
So someone of you have also the favorite? Any comparisons!? I have the fav and thinking about the twinset but maybe its similar? What do you think?
I have the twinset. Tried the favourite at the store before buying my alma bb. I prefer the twinset for its security? The zip closure as well as the front snap closure. And I think it fits slightly more than the favourite mm.