MJ Chat Thread

Not eavesdropping, it was a public meltdown and everyone got an invite ;)

That probably is a job I would be good at. Unfortunately, I don't have a car, so my search is limited to areas nearby or that pay enough to justify Uber.

I think I hoped Carlsbad was close to you, or at least easy to get to by Amtrak. You'd probably make a great SA at a store with high end bags.

I think I hoped Carlsbad was close to you, or at least easy to get to by Amtrak. You'd probably make a great SA at a store with high end bags.

I second this (sorry for jumping in, I just popped in to read) - faith you'd do very well as a SA!! How about one of the boutiques at utc?

But yes, Fashionphile sounds amazing for you - tradesy is in LA too, if you want to move up north a bit :smile:

I've applied to everything I can find and left my resume at places that might soon be hiring. The thing yesterday was the only place I've heard back from in months.

Shoot, that sucks. I know it's hard out there. One of my sons, with a recent degree in computer blah blah, works at target. Only thing he can get so far. Not to be a downer....he'll get there. And I believe you will too. We are rooting for you!

Reactions: kateincali
Shoot, that sucks. I know it's hard out there. One of my sons, with a recent degree in computer blah blah, works at target. Only thing he can get so far. Not to be a downer....he'll get there. And I believe you will too. We are rooting for you!

It's definitely rough. If I had the money to get passports, etc., I would just move to Mexico where rent is so much cheaper. I've been staying in a run down motel for nearly a year and it's $1500 a month (and I have to leave every 28 days). It's impossible to find a job to cover even my minimum expenses.

I'm really sorry that it looks to be bad news. I hope that it turns out not to be. We're here if you need to vent!

I'll start designing our business cards.

Ditto on the venting!

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. It really seems to be a crappy job market right now. I'm hoping things will open up some post-election.

I am fortunate to be in the DC/Baltimore market, which tends to fare a bit better in terms of opportunities, but it's still tough to even get a call, much less an interview.

Oy, I'm just loaded with sunshine, unicorns and rainbows, aren't I?

TGIF, and TG for dollar wing and draft night at the local dive. Cheers.

Hi, guys, could you please help me to authenticate 3 bags? Thank you very much indeed.
The first one is,
Item: Marc Jacobs leather bag
List number: 311700559675
Seller: runner10208
Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/311700559675?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

The second one is.
Item: Marc Jacobs genuine leather cream bag
List number:152246293362
Seller: gem_smith1985
Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Marc-Jaco...293362?hash=item2372961372:g:jxkAAOSwAuZX3o7D

The third one is,
Item: Marc Jacobs Grey Leather Bag
List number: 252546045545
Seller: kha7-8
Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252546045545

It's definitely rough. If I had the money to get passports, etc., I would just move to Mexico where rent is so much cheaper. I've been staying in a run down motel for nearly a year and it's $1500 a month (and I have to leave every 28 days). It's impossible to find a job to cover even my minimum expenses.

It's a testament to your character that you're still plugging along. As a mom, I feel helpless and mad on your behalf.

Ditto on the venting!

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. It really seems to be a crappy job market right now. I'm hoping things will open up some post-election.

I am fortunate to be in the DC/Baltimore market, which tends to fare a bit better in terms of opportunities, but it's still tough to even get a call, much less an interview.

Oy, I'm just loaded with sunshine, unicorns and rainbows, aren't I?

TGIF, and TG for dollar wing and draft night at the local dive. Cheers.

I would be much better off if I could get to LA, I think. My mothers work moved up there and she tried commuting for a week, but it was impossible. There seems to be more opportunity in LA, though.

Well I hope you had a good dollar wing and draft night, at least!

Does anyone know where I can find a mini cross to tie Ella down to so that I can cut her nails?

It looks cute and tiny but it turns psychotic real quick.

(In fairness to Ella, her original owner didn't cut her nails for five years, so I guess it's understandable that it freaks her out)

IMG_1474742192.072126.jpg

Reactions: gordomom
Does anyone know where I can find a mini cross to tie Ella down to so that I can cut her nails?

It looks cute and tiny but it turns psychotic real quick.

(In fairness to Ella, her original owner didn't cut her nails for five years, so I guess it's understandable that it freaks her out)

View attachment 3474902

Ella is so cute!! I would try eBay or Amazon for the cross. Just joking of course; sad that her original owner was so neglectful! [emoji35]