MJ Chat Thread

I just got an email about a sale. It includes the chipped stud stuff we like...looks like 30% off.
I'm tempted by the Chipped Studs Saddle Bag, but I'm worried that the strap might be too wide & would slip off my shoulder. The web site says the strap drop is 22"... is that generally long enough to be worn cross body? I know it depends on height; I'm 5' tall.

I remember you returned an MJ bag that you bought at the Nordstrom sale because of something to do with the strap, but I can't remember what the problem was... too thin? Too wide? Too slippery?

Are you planning to get anything? I'm still curious what the studs feel like (plastic-y or sweet punk-ish?)
I'd like to get the phone wristlet, but I need to not be buying anything. My company is going through a major leadership shakedown and I'm not sure my job is going to survive the drama. Of course, the stress just makes me want to shop more so that's a bit problematic.

I'd like to get the phone wristlet, but I need to not be buying anything. My company is going through a major leadership shakedown and I'm not sure my job is going to survive the drama. Of course, the stress just makes me want to shop more so that's a bit problematic.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it'll only be good news for you!

That is scary, eehlers! I hope it works out for you.:huh:

Sorry to hear that you're going through this stressful time now, eehlers.

The chipped studs are tempting me too, but I think that I'm going to resist.

This is adorable!

And I know you didn't ask me, but 22" should be long enough for crossbody for you. I'm 5'11" and while I don't use mine crossbody, that length would work for me if I did.
Thanks. I'm a bit tempted, but worried because it's a final sale and I've not tried the bag IRL. So I'll probably pass on it.

I have a 3 hour exam this afternoon for a job that ticks nearly all the boxes in the list of things I am not good at.

Help me.

Maybe I'm more competent than I give myself credit for. I've been so unsuccessful at finding an 'I'm a real adult' job that I've started to think I'm not good at anything.

Probably because I'm not.

Unless you need to know the style name of a bag. Why isn't that a job?!

I've also been ill and running a fever for four days, so I'm sure a 3 hour, high stress exam will go wonderfully. #positivethoughts

I have a 3 hour exam this afternoon for a job that ticks nearly all the boxes in the list of things I am not good at.

Help me.

Maybe I'm more competent than I give myself credit for. I've been so unsuccessful at finding an 'I'm a real adult' job that I've started to think I'm not good at anything.

Probably because I'm not.

Unless you need to know the style name of a bag. Why isn't that a job?!

I've also been ill and running a fever for four days, so I'm sure a 3 hour, high stress exam will go wonderfully. #positivethoughts

I am sending you positive thoughts, faith! Hope you nail it! [emoji375] Hope you feel better too.