MJ Chat Thread

Oh, faith, that's just awful. Honestly... some people simply shouldn't be permitted to own animals.

There really should be some sort of test before you can own an animal or have a child.

She also fed her like a pig, which might explain why Ella ate one of my mums post-surgery compression gel packs this morning. She must think I starve her.

I don't exactly understand why, but the use of the word parsimony delights me.

Parsimony; I need to start using this word in my vocabulary and try to practice this a bit more in my life!

Please don't judge me, but someone on another thread said they needed a capacious bag. I had to look up the meaning of capacious.

Parsimony; I need to start using this word in my vocabulary and try to practice this a bit more in my life!

Please don't judge me, but someone on another thread said they needed a capacious bag. I had to look up the meaning of capacious.

I feel like the only person who would say they need a capacious bag is someone with a thesaurus browser extension.

"I know words, I know the best words."

When I was first reading your post, Mimmy, I thought the person had said they needed a capricious bag. :eek:
Really? A bag that made them laugh? Maybe one of those KS bags in the shape of a kangaroo??? :lol:

Reactions: Mimmy