Involuntary Coach ban support group

Let me know what you think about the color if you end up going.

Will do. I actually don't like going to the boutiques and have SAs hovered or followed you around. I feel kinda bad that I usually leave without buying. I have been to this boutique (30 mins away) a couple of times and this one SA is super nice/knowledgeable (she recognized me on my second visit). I really prefer to shop "anonymously" at Macy's where no one helps me. Call me strange! This boutique is located in a Mall where there's an LV, Bal, Nordstrom, etc so it could be a costly excursion (lol) -- better not go huh?

Will do. I actually don't like going to the boutiques and have SAs hovered or followed you around. I feel kinda bad that I usually leave without buying. I have been to this boutique (30 mins away) a couple of times and this one SA is super nice/knowledgeable (she recognized me on my second visit). I really prefer to shop "anonymously" at Macy's where no one helps me. Call me strange! This boutique is located in a Mall where there's an LV, Bal, Nordstrom, etc so it could be a costly excursion (lol) -- better not go huh?
Ha! Maybe not! In theory, you could have the bag shipped to you and return it, but I don't like doing that either. That was good for me because I made it to August without buying a new bag!

Ohhh that could be a fun shopping trip. [emoji4]There's nothing wrong with shopping in peace and no one bothering you. I totally get that. [emoji3]

Just shipped another bag I sold! That makes three in the past 2 1/2 weeks. I have one bag identified for sale and need to decide on one more. Then I'm going to give away another. I've almost made the cost of that Rogue.
Congratulations! My sales have been very slow, slower than my buying!

My purse came from ebay today. It smells like smoke so it is hanging outside. The good news is that it is in pretty good shape for a nearly 50 year old bag.

Reactions: Sarah03
Congratulations! My sales have been very slow, slower than my buying!

My purse came from ebay today. It smells like smoke so it is hanging outside. The good news is that it is in pretty good shape for a nearly 50 year old bag.
That is good news! You're so good at conditioning and cleaning. I'm sure it will be great. Did the seller say anything about a smoke smell?

That is good news! You're so good at conditioning and cleaning. I'm sure it will be great. Did the seller say anything about a smoke smell?
No mention of the smoke smell, but it was a pawn shop. I'm not going to mention it. I think I got a good deal. I was afraid someone was going to contact the seller and offer them more. I've had that happen before. I've only washed one other bag this old. I'm very nervous about dunking it but I know it will look better afterwards. When I get some work done on it, I'll post a picture. It is probably only thrilling to vintage collectors.

No mention of the smoke smell, but it was a pawn shop. I'm not going to mention it. I think I got a good deal. I was afraid someone was going to contact the seller and offer them more. I've had that happen before. I've only washed one other bag this old. I'm very nervous about dunking it but I know it will look better afterwards. When I get some work done on it, I'll post a picture. It is probably only thrilling to vintage collectors.

We love pix! [emoji3]

Reactions: eleanors36
Can't wait to see some pix! Is it a rehab bag?
I'm going to fix it up some but I don't consider it a rehab bag. I didn't buy for the rehab challenge, and since it is so old, I don't want to mess with it too much. I bought it because it is a Bonnie Cashin design that I'd only seen once before, and I think it is cute and good size for me. So partly as a collector's item, but also to use occasionally.

ETA: I'll take pictures after I bring it back inside.

Reactions: katlun and Catbird9
I'm going to fix it up some but I don't consider it a rehab bag. I didn't buy for the rehab challenge, and since it is so old, I don't want to mess with it too much. I bought it because it is a Bonnie Cashin design that I'd only seen once before, and I think it is cute and good size for me. So partly as a collector's item, but also to use occasionally.

ETA: I'll take pictures after I bring it back inside.

Gotcha. Sounds good! What a fun find. [emoji3]