how to wear your chanel jacket...

Good morning everyone. I'm trying to find a way to make my navy airport jacket look more feminine and pretty and less like a uniform jacket. Ar first I thought ruffles would add a feminine touch. This morning I thought maybe pearls and the two tone ankle straps shoes. Still maybe a bit boring? View attachment 3448934

This is pretty, very feminine.
Must thing this topic through when mine is back.
Maybe doing just the opposite is an option, masculine white shirt but open above and wide slacks with some pendant 'distracting' from your décolleté, elegant flats.

This is a very good color and fit, well found!
It will match a lot of winter-tones, have fun checking this out!

love the color and it looks great with the gray jeans!

I love it. Especially the color. Good job.

Great find! I like the color!

I like burgundy a lot for fall and winter. Very rich jewelry tone. Great find!

Thank you everyone! The ayes have it [emoji4]. I had vowed to be done with Chanel RTW for this year but I saw this on sale for $650 and couldn't pass it up. [emoji15]

Good morning everyone. I'm trying to find a way to make my navy airport jacket look more feminine and pretty and less like a uniform jacket. Ar first I thought ruffles would add a feminine touch. This morning I thought maybe pearls and the two tone ankle straps shoes. Still maybe a bit boring? View attachment 3448934

I love the color combination and love this outfit. Personally I love the military look - I think you have a great idea going with matching it to feminine pieces.
Still too hot here to wear mine... [emoji13]

I love the color combination and love this outfit. Personally I love the military look - I think you have a great idea going with matching it to feminine pieces.
Still too hot here to wear mine... [emoji13]

Thank you. It still rather hot here but I can wear it in the air conditioning.

What about a leather pencil skirt?

I could try it. I like it best with lighter colored bottom. With black or navy I really feel like an airline attendant.

Thank you. It still rather hot here but I can wear it in the air conditioning.

I could try it. I like it best with lighter colored bottom. With black or navy I really feel like an airline attendant.

I must say I'm quite a fan of some flight attendant suits. I was on Allitalia last week and one attendant had a gorgeous deep red tweed with a matching bag and moss green stockings, very italian elegance!