how to wear your chanel jacket...

Good morning everyone. I'm trying to find a way to make my navy airport jacket look more feminine and pretty and less like a uniform jacket. Ar first I thought ruffles would add a feminine touch. This morning I thought maybe pearls and the two tone ankle straps shoes. Still maybe a bit boring? View attachment 3448934

PP, I like it, it is not boring at all. I like the pants and the pearls with this jacket! You need a brooch to lighten and soften it a bit. I would go with bright white silk blouse with these off white pants.

Inspired by Ari all pink look, cropped cardi c11View attachment 3449200

This reminds me one of Miroslava's all pink Chanel suite dress look! Gorgeous!

View attachment 3449360 View attachment 3449344 View attachment 3449345 View attachment 3449346 I was trying on some tops today with the navy airline jacket so I would be ready to get dressed quickly when the opportunity presents itself for the jacket wearing. It saves me time and I don't have to listen to the DH asking if I am ready yet :P
[

This is a great idea! I need to do that too.

View attachment 3449865View attachment 3449869View attachment 3449875
I shortened the cruise skirt.
On the model looks so elegant at this length, but on me I didn't like it at all. I wore it like this, but every time I felt old instead of elegant. The skit is heavy silk very pretty pleats.View attachment 3449885
Another styling, still looks frumpy

View attachment 3449886

Both looks are very chic and practical! The current length of skirt shows off your calf a lot nicer! Good choice!

Can someone share the style # and/ or the sku from the black jacket from the Paris Rome collection trying to have my sa find me one.

My SA from Neimans found one for me on Tuesday, but I had to turn it down because I found one from the boutique. I'm assuming it's still there. If you want her contact info PM me.

On the model looks so elegant at this length, but on me I didn't like it at all. I wore it like this, but every time I felt old instead of elegant. The skit is heavy silk very pretty pleats.View attachment 3449885

View attachment 3449886

I like it on you! What don't you like about it? Maybe I like pleats so I thought it looks great! I love the pink cruise jacket...wish I got it as well....

View attachment 3449886

You were right, I much prefer the new length of the pleated skirt, it's also perfect styling with the beige C16, don't you like it with your pink C16 ? Too harsh? I don't mind pink with black..