Tiffany KEYS collection thread

I love this thread so much!
Here is my Tiffany mini heart diamond key :smile:

V5cV2xy.jpg

*~*I love this!! What are the chain lengths? They look perfect together.*~*

Reactions: divantraining1
Hi Ladies, I was wondering if anyone has the big diamond key and can tell your experience with it? What chain did you choose and is it the key heavy? I am considering one of these 3 as an early birthday present. I've been looking at the website and there are so many choices that I'm slightly confused so would love to hear from anyone who can help me make a choice. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1453204236.264348.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1453204254.570635.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1453204269.723037.jpg

Hi Ladies, I was wondering if anyone has the big diamond key and can tell your experience with it? What chain did you choose and is it the key heavy? I am considering one of these 3 as an early birthday present. I've been looking at the website and there are so many choices that I'm slightly confused so would love to hear from anyone who can help me make a choice. View attachment 3245978View attachment 3245979View attachment 3245980

I don't have any personal experience but from the photos, that Victoria pendant is just gorgeous! It seems more unique than the other options and the handle portion resembles a snowflake, which is really pretty. :tup:

Hi Ladies, I was wondering if anyone has the big diamond key and can tell your experience with it? What chain did you choose and is it the key heavy? I am considering one of these 3 as an early birthday present. I've been looking at the website and there are so many choices that I'm slightly confused so would love to hear from anyone who can help me make a choice. View attachment 3245978View attachment 3245979View attachment 3245980

I have seen all of them but I have never tried them on. The Victoria is simply stunning in person. I would suggest getting a 20 inch chain and add a jump ring so you can wear it at 18 inch too.

I don't have any personal experience but from the photos, that Victoria pendant is just gorgeous! It seems more unique than the other options and the handle portion resembles a snowflake, which is really pretty. :tup:

I have seen all of them but I have never tried them on. The Victoria is simply stunning in person. I would suggest getting a 20 inch chain and add a jump ring so you can wear it at 18 inch too.

Thanks for your advice! I will try them all on Sunday and make a decision. [emoji1]