2014 resolution - shopping from my own bag and wallet collection. Any one else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Egg - love that clutch! That's a great looking bucket. How does it sit? Shoulder or crossbody?
Thanks and thanks! I use the bucket as a crossbody but the straps can be adjusted for shoulder. There are 5 holes for adjustment and I'm using the middle one. For reference, I'm just under 5'3" and it's at a very comfortable level. I haven't tried it as a shoulder bag (I don't usually carry my bags as shoulder bags).

An old photo but today I'm using my MbMJ bucket crossbody in black. It's one of my favourite bags - super easy to use, love the slip-in tab closure and appreciate that they still used a magnet inside to make sure it's closed, and very simple and sleek in the looks department. Just a simple bag that I can use for work when I do tours and need hands-free (and still looks professional), and also a very casual bag for weekends. Looking at my notes, this was my last bag purchase in 2013, prior to my Coach boxing day sale haul. It was also the first time I ordered something online, sight un-seen and I am super happy I did it for this one.

This is cool because it's different! Does it have drawstrings under the flap?

Eehlers - oh love the combo!

Julija- she's just lovely. Love the little bow detail!

Dcooney - that's horrible! I'm glad they are taking care of you!

Bake - I'm glad your trip is a while away so you can do your due diligence. Just remember if you get something instead of another you must be head over heels, if you aren't you will come full circle and want it again in the future.

Egg - love that clutch! That's a great looking bucket. How does it sit? Shoulder or crossbody?

Tuuli - that looks like a great and solid bag!

True. I'm going to take screencaps of all the bags on my wishlist and line them up against each other. Do comparisons and all that to make sure whichever I choose is what I really want.

Love this bag! I've always liked AH's bow logo, do they have a boutique here? The pop of mustard is awesome.

A bow logo is adorable and not widely recognizable that I like:smile: I don't really know if they have a boutique in US. I'm from Europe so I shop on her site and there's no additional taxes or anything as they ship from UK.

I just called again and the young woman said she would mail me a ups pick up label so I won't have to pay for return shipping this time. Then when she receives it back she will send me a whole new wristlet. I also asked her not to monogram it this time. If this process works I will be a very happy camper. Keep your fingers crossed it goes fast and that my new one will work well. Thanks for pushing me to speak up rather then shoving it in a closet never to be used again.

Wow, great news! I hope that they will replace it with a non-defective one and all the process goes fast and smooth!

This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the color and the contrasting strap, the shape, everything! Congrats!!

Thank you!:smile: It is gorgeous indeed, the leather and craftsmanship is just amazing. Falling more and more in love with AH:loveeyes:

Thanks! It was really good! Much better than the last 3. Dh is so happy it was good that he left the theatre in shock. He is a very very hardcore fan and a big critic of the movie. I'm talking 3,000+ toys, forum junky, comic-con kind of fan, so if anyone was debating in watching it, it's worth seeing haha.

Awesome that the movie was great! My husband wants to go so bad but I kinda wasn't really into it but after your review we are going to go tomorrow:biggrin:

Beautiful! Congrats on the purse and getting such a great deal on it!!

Thank you! The price wasn't bag full price but 50% off made the deal so much sweeter:smile:

Such a beautiful bag with great details; crossbody and mustard trim!

Thank you! I'm so in love I can't stop staring at it:biggrin:

An old photo but today I'm using my MbMJ bucket crossbody in black. It's one of my favourite bags - super easy to use, love the slip-in tab closure and appreciate that they still used a magnet inside to make sure it's closed, and very simple and sleek in the looks department. Just a simple bag that I can use for work when I do tours and need hands-free (and still looks professional), and also a very casual bag for weekends. Looking at my notes, this was my last bag purchase in 2013, prior to my Coach boxing day sale haul. It was also the first time I ordered something online, sight un-seen and I am super happy I did it for this one.

Love this one. Lately everything everyone has been showing bags: I like. This is dangerous. What is your least favorite bag that you have seen? You do not have to own. My least favorite one that I have seen was a while back Lv did a bag that was like patchworks of all their different bags. I do not have a photo of it, but to me it was ugly.:P

My new casual bag, Hayden Harnett Conrad
View attachment 2667572
View attachment 2667568

wow, so pretty! the color is so cheery and front pockets look cute and useful.

this bag is a true beauty. I have never seen it before and I love it. I've been obsessed with buchek bags lately and yours look modern and classic at the same time. Love love love it!:smile:

Great looking bucket bag. I love seeing all the MbMJ bags!

Ok fingers crossed that the next one works. I dropped it at ups and got my receipt so it is on it's way. I was tempted to call again and add money to buy a different bag for fear it would happen again, but I did not really love any of the other reasonable priced choices at the moment.

*keeping fingers tightly crossed* too!

My new casual bag, Hayden Harnett Conrad
View attachment 2667572
View attachment 2667568

Super cute!!

Hm. I've wanted a mini Chanel flap, perhaps a TPM could be the answer to that? I know the PM is a great size bag for everyday, and it didn't look too big on me which GM did.
More to ponder.

Good idea! I'll try to find one that is more like the newer model, with the removable pouch and I don't think the canvas bag is removable anymore? More to research. Especially in how the colored canvas wears. I don't want it to fade in a year. The color is what caught my attention to begin with.

I don't think that the TPM Evelyne would be an answer to a mini Chanel flap, but it might work for you. Also, check out how the canvas (but not the toile canvas, it's different) Garden Parties hold up as well. The canvas GPs use the same canvas as the Herbags (as far as I know).

Also, yes, Anya Hindmarch has a boutique in L.A.

Very cute! I love the bucket style!

Thank you! Love the bow as well. And now my AH wallet has a big sister:biggrin:

Love all of the rainbow of SLGs!

Awesome that the movie was great! My husband wants to go so bad but I kinda wasn't really into it but after your review we are going to go tomorrow:biggrin:
I hope you guys like it and I didn't hype it up too much =S let me know what you guys think!

Love this one. Lately everything everyone has been showing bags: I like. This is dangerous. What is your least favorite bag that you have seen? You do not have to own. My least favorite one that I have seen was a while back Lv did a bag that was like patchworks of all their different bags. I do not have a photo of it, but to me it was ugly.:P
Thanks! oh yes, I remember that patchwork one haha, I didn't think it was so great. I can't really think of another least favourite bag...

Great looking bucket bag. I love seeing all the MbMJ bags!

Very cute! I love the bucket style!
this bag is a true beauty. I have never seen it before and I love it. I've been obsessed with buchek bags lately and yours look modern and classic at the same time. Love love love it!:smile:
Thanks guys! definitely no regrets on that purchase =)

Thank you! Love the bow as well. And now my AH wallet has a big sister:biggrin:
love your slgs. really liking that blue mbmj and really really intrigued by that coach one in the back. is it a half zip?

Status
Not open for further replies.