Home & Garden tPF Christmas tree thread!! :)

Love all the trees Ladies! Just lovely!

All my married life I had a real green tree, usually 9-10 feet high. But I decided I now need something that's easier to handle so I bought this white flocked tree. It's been a nice change and quite different to decorate. I'm still putting decorations out so I'll try and post more pics when I finish decorating.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1386912159.003144.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1386912206.887918.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1386912240.121408.jpg

Love all the trees Ladies! Just lovely!

All my married life I had a real green tree, usually 9-10 feet high. But I decided I now need something that's easier to handle so I bought this white flocked tree. It's been a nice change and quite different to decorate. I'm still putting decorations out so I'll try and post more pics when I finish decorating.

I absolutely love flocked trees!

Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of my tree. But I have taken photo's of my other Christmas decorations. I am waiting on delivery of a candle arch for my window.

View attachment 1971255 Macy's Snowglobe purchased by Brother on his trip to New York last year

View attachment 1971257 Villeroy & Boch recently purchased this year

View attachment 1971258 Villeroy & Boch purchased last year

I also have a Villeroy & Boch Christmas Mug with a Christmas tree on.

My villeroy purchases this yr too. Not sure which yr they were produced. Bought them new on eBay :smile:. I have the naif christmas mugs and debating if I should give my spode christmas tree away and complete the naif christmas.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 371