Home & Garden tPF Christmas tree thread!! :)

SunglassLove

Troublemaker!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2009
Decorating is my second favorite part of Christmas... my tree is the first! LOL

I was up til midnight last night trying to rearrange my living room into a pattern that'll work for my Christmas party and my tree setup, which spurred me to create this thread. (It's my first Christmas in the new apartment!)

Once everyone gets their trees and decorations up, post pics!! Mine is going up on Turkey Day before I head over to my family's house... normally I'd be doing it after, but I'm working too many hours. :shucks:

What a great thread idea!! I can't wait to see all the pics

Mine will be a crystal theme. I bought everything two years ago, but due to a death in the family and a major state-to-state move, none of it went up. This year will be a tribute of sparkling light to friends and family, present and departed.

The weekend after Turkey Day, I will start the decorating process... IF our new flooring is completely installed & ready to be trod upon.

Reactions: Bagatha Christie
I put mine up on my birthday in early December. We're having a tree-trimming party and I'm really excited :smile: I'm like you OP... I have NEVER lost my love of Xmas and tree decorating. I went shopping for ornaments this past weekend and I felt soooo warm and fuzzy the whole time :smile:

ETA I'm doing a modern-Victoriana theme in red, gold and silver.

Great thread idea!! The holiday season is my absolute favourite time of year! I actually dragged out all of our Christmas decorations and started putting everything up tonight! Hehe the grinch AKA DBF will be surprised when he comes home tonight. :sneaky:

Mine are going up this week, we're doing it early because we're having a huge Christmas party in early Dec.
We have too many trees, it's almost not fun anymore!
I'll post pics when done.

What a great thread idea!! I can't wait to see all the pics

Mine will be a crystal theme. I bought everything two years ago, but due to a death in the family and a major state-to-state move, none of it went up. This year will be a tribute of sparkling light to friends and family, present and departed.

The weekend after Turkey Day, I will start the decorating process... IF our new flooring is completely installed & ready to be trod upon.

That sounds beautiful. Good luck with the flooring... I'm sure it will mean so much to you to get the tree up this year.