Home & Garden tPF Christmas tree thread!! :)

Here's one of mine. The pic was taken before my cat decided to redecorate it, plus I added a few more ornaments.
The Santa's belonged to my mother, who passed in January, and the star, on the top, was one of the few things left from her home, that burned. My husband buffed and painted it so I thought it was the perfect tree topper. This is a very special tree to me.❤️

*Probably way too early for a real tree but oh well. :biggrin:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1385144529.319932.jpg

Here's one of mine. The pic was taken before my cat decided to redecorate it, plus I added a few more ornaments.
The Santa's belonged to my mother, who passed in January, and the star, on the top, was one of the few things left from her home, that burned. My husband buffed and painted it so I thought it was the perfect tree topper. This is a very special tree to me.❤️

View attachment 2407185

Your tree is lovely. How wonderful that you were able to save those ornaments from your mom. I love having all my ornaments that have been passed down. It really does make it feel special.

Our tree this year. It's only little (6ft) (and fake - hard to get real nice trees in aus) but I love it!
This years
^^^ ^^ ^beautiful trees, ladies!

Winston's tree
^so cute that your pup gets his own tree :heart:

This isn't mine, but my mum's.

Makes me miss home so much! :sad:

bp9OBnA.jpg