What nail polish are you wearing? Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous Color.
SAM_4102.JPG

SAM_4087.JPG
Love!

Love that! I particularly like that magenta color and also the cartoon effect!
Thanks !

I love them all! Great job :tup:
Thank you :smile:

omg!! I'm blind beautiful, gorgeous, perfect :love:
Thanks ! :biggrin:

How's the texture of the liquid sand? I feel like I wouldn't be able to not pick at it.

The Sindie Pop is beautimous.

I was going to get that WnW just because I love HIMYM, but it didn't wow me when I saw the bottle in person. HOWEVER, your photos make it look fabulous! If it'd've looked like that I would've bought it!
They're not too bad, you can deff tell they're gritty but they're not annoying gritty . The only liquid sand I can see myself picking at is the red one from OPI, the stars stick out and they poke out & snag other then that they're fine with me :biggrin: . But thank you ! The shimmer in HIMYM was hiding so I had to shake it up before buying lol

This really came out nice with the dark frame around the matte magenta it kind of looks like stained glass, i bet it would look even more so with a mattefied jelly with a dark frame.
Thanks ! & the jelly sounds genius ! I'm gonna have to try that soon :graucho:

^thank you!

fantastic manis as always, but that cartoon effect mani is INCREDIBLE!!!
You're welcome & thank you ! :biggrin:

Here's some manis I've done recently :biggrin:. Here's two coats of OPI Jinx

View attachment 2144393

Here's 1 coat of Sindie Pop! Sky Sparkle over 2 coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales the Walls

View attachment 2144397

& here's my current mani, i used two coats of Wet N Wild How I Met Your Magenta.

View attachment 2144402

Then i did some cartoon effect nail art, i used a regular black & white nail art striper & then used BL matte topcoat

View attachment 2144406

I like all of these, but that last one is just WOW! Love it! I'll never have a steady enough hand to pull something like that off, unfortunately!

Very Sparkly.
^:tup:

Here's my new mani ! I used 1 coat of Lynnderella Flaming Hot Pink over 2 coats of Illamasqua Collide :drool:
^AWESOME glowing neon pink!!! :heart:

Chanel Lilac Sky
^what a BEAUTIFUL pastel!

My first half moon mani :tup:
Using Essence Rock in Roll and China Glaze Frostbite (which was a gift from a friend)
^you did a great job with this! I like the fun bright color scheme. frostbite is the best bright blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.