Nail Care

What nail polish are you wearing? Part 8

Tracy Posted By Tracy Posted Nov 17, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ^the 389 on your fingers is a great color!

2. LOVE the cartoon effect nails! So creative

3. RBL Chinoiserie

4. Thank you! You should get this one, they're a very pretty duo. As much as I love this color bit the other one is so beautiful too! The only thing I'm unhappy about bc they're small bottles lol I think they're online now, I bought them from the store.

Very pretty mani! Sorry for the bad formula but this looks good to me. I hope removing this will not be a PITA.

Thank you!

Thanks! It's shiney even if I didn't put a tc yet for the pics. Today I applied a tc bc I forgot to apply yesterday lol It looks prettier than yesterday lol

Thank you!

--------------------------

Love this color on you!

5. lynnderella - bibbity bobbity blue (over lynnderella - forget you not > china glaze - liquid crystal > china glaze - rainstorm)

[​IMG]

6. Hello ladies!! I'm back from vacation in Vegas. I used nail strips for my mani and pedi... Incoco for the hands and OPI (Skyfall collection) for the feet. Eight days later (second pic) they are still both perfect but I will probably change the mani tonight. I've already cut my nails back down.

Attached Files:

7. nice blue

this is gorgeous

8. Flormar N008

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. ^you're wearing perfect vegas colors! hope you had fun.

^thanks

^fun bright pink!

10. OPI - Bet it all on OPI. I love it!

11. OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons
    The perfect nude :heart:

12. I had a blast, thanks!

13. Are classic French manicures in style? I read an article about Chanel runways bringing them back...I honestly didn't realize they went out...lol

14. Gorgeous! I love how dark and bright this blue is.

Those strips are great! 8 days is impressive. Love the pattern on your mani.
    Hope you had fun on your trip!

Gorgeous pink! Perfect!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.