Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Tosca Tango not so rhetorically asked, "who would want to wear wolves on her chest?" Me! Here is my first animal post. Went to doctor so I thought a little dog strength would be appropriate.

This looks great on you, sparkleslisab, but the thing I LOVE so much about this design is that it has such special meaning to YOU! Those majestic wolves remind me of your beautiful babies. I wish I had a scarf that had meaning like that for me. :smile: (I hope you are feeling better!)

Greeting, ladies..... here is my latest addition, my very first 70 cm carre. I love how light as air this baby is, so perfect for the warmer weather. I especially LOVE, LOVE the border:love:... I think I just got myself a new obsession: hunting for more 70 cm cach/silk carre. Oh, my poor DH:girlsigh:.. PS: TT--wonder if these cutesy elephants consider "animals" ~ cheers!
carrelover - what a great silk this is; you look fresh and fabulous- would love to see it flat too. And I love your top!

LadyB - you are too kind darling - and of course this piece was meant for you too! It was not even on my radar except for the bracelet and ring, and then your Kate Spade dress as a backdrop pulled me over the edge. I want to be you when I grow 'young'! And I happened to walk right in front of KS store while enroute to H and found a perfect little cross body bag for my trip to Italy, and on SALE no less (yippee)!

Greeting, ladies..... here is my latest addition, my very first 70 cm carre. I love how light as air this baby is, so perfect for the warmer weather. I especially LOVE, LOVE the border:love:... I think I just got myself a new obsession: hunting for more 70 cm cach/silk carre. Oh, my poor DH:girlsigh:.. PS: TT--wonder if these cutesy elephants consider "animals" ~ cheers!

Carrelover, What a fresh airy scarf for spring and summer! I love the yellows and reds in this and YES, the cute elephants are perfect for animal scarves week.

carrelover - what a great silk this is; you look fresh and fabulous- would love to see it flat too. And I love your top!

LadyB - you are too kind darling - and of course this piece was meant for you too! It was not even on my radar except for the bracelet and ring, and then your Kate Spade dress as a backdrop pulled me over the edge. I want to be you when I grow 'young'! And I happened to walk right in front of KS store while enroute to H and found a perfect little cross body bag for my trip to Italy, and on SALE no less (yippee)!

Lanit, you make me blush. Thank you for making me feel so special! I am not worthy!!!! Congrats on your score at KS!!! I love a good sale! :biggrin:

LQYB, I adore your various ways of wearing Les Spertifs and love it around your head a la Jackie O.

jb_356, Photo Finish and your entire outfit are wonderful

Lanit, you are on a roll. Gorgeous statement necklace and great styling for Ex Libris.

Sparkle, hope your doctor is it went well. Your carre is beautiful on you.

Not keeping in theme but wanted to share some of my recent travel pics (since I don't get to wear cashmere/silk often where I reside). Was in Tokyo for business and lucked out catching the start of the fame cherry blossom season (it bloomed early this year). It was a first for me, so excited to see the sakura! Coaching shawl in the koen (garden) and the beautiful blossoms.

MsPiggy Thanks for sharing the cherry blossom , beautiful . You look very elegant in your Coaching shawl , what lovely misty colours ..is it the Summer twill?

at the end of the day, tied up had the ''grandmom'' look.:P

LQYB We are cousins Les Sportives is such a cute scarf when tied , look at you and I know I chose well . I loved the blue too ..and the yellow ...

Remember when Tosca Tango not so rhetorically asked, "who would want to wear wolves on her chest?" Me! Here is my first animal post. Went to doctor so I thought a little dog strength would be appropriate.

sparklelisab Hope you're well again, and loving seeing Grand Nord again . Those dogs are so brave .

carrelover Wow, cashmere silk 70 that's a find, there can't be many of those around . Very pretty and the border is fascinating.

Monday's ELK (yes again) for welcoming the spring rain. Here's to those sakura blossoms of Ms. Piggy's - this shawl reminds me of them.

Lanit Your Galopand your delicious EL EN K both up there in H heaven . I haven't seen the necklace IRL, it's so beautiful I need to trot back to H to brush up my knowledge . How did I miss getting the EL EN K shawl? It's one of the best.

Tha

GM shawl, Couvertures. I love the horses wearing their warm, bright jackets. They are ready for Easter! It was very chilly today but nice and sunny! Have a great evening or morning or afternoon, where ever you are in the day.

Luxe chic as only Hermes can do it , ivory Couvertures is yummy . I adore this design especially the green dipdye and the GM shawl in this c'way .
You look happy and radiant LadyB!

MsPiggy Thanks for sharing the cherry blossom , beautiful . You look very elegant in your Coaching shawl , what lovely misty colours ..is it the Summer twill?

LQYB We are cousins Les Sportives is such a cute scarf when tied , look at you and I know I chose well . I loved the blue too ..and the yellow ...

sparklelisab Hope you're well again, and loving seeing Grand Nord again . Those dogs are so brave .

carrelover Wow, cashmere silk 70 that's a find, there can't be many of those around . Very pretty and the border is fascinating.

Lanit Your Galopand your delicious EL EN K both up there in H heaven . I haven't seen the necklace IRL, it's so beautiful I need to trot back to H to brush up my knowledge . How did I miss getting the EL EN K shawl? It's one of the best.

Luxe chic as only Hermes can do it , ivory Couvertures is yummy . I adore this design especially the green dipdye and the GM shawl in this c'way .

Thank you, froufrou! We have had some cooler spring days here, so I was happy to be able to pull out the shawl one last time before the heat returns.
I have enjoyed your pictures! You make everything look so stylish! Have a great day.

Everyone looks great! A special bd pressie in the form of my favorite animal - I wish I was born Year of the Horse but at least I can swoon over Pegasus, Unicorns and the Galop necklace.

2118063d1364423765-ode-to-silver-galop1.jpg

2118066d1364423796-ode-to-silver-galop4.jpg

Simply gorgeous, my dear!!!

Monday's ELK (yes again) for welcoming the spring rain. Here's to those sakura blossoms of Ms. Piggy's - this shawl reminds me of them.

Love the Kimono shawl on you, lanit, another fav print of mine. And congrats on the lovely new Galop necklace, it is FAB on you!

Thanks frou frou. The Coaching is the cashmere/silk GM.

Thank you, froufrou! We have had some cooler spring days here, so I was happy to be able to pull out the shawl one last time before the heat returns.
I have enjoyed your pictures! You make everything look so stylish! Have a great day.
Thank you so much, ladies! Your posts are my inspirations:woohoo:....I hesitated buying the 70 carre, having never seen it in person before. Finally decided to adopt it with intention to frame and hang in the nursery, sort of Easter present for the boys. One look and a knot later, I knew I had to find something else for the boys (sorry, babies!). Have a lovely spring day, everyone!
Lanit-- these are for you....

Attachments

• CarreLover_1st70_3.JPG
    CarreLover_1st70_3.JPG
    206 KB · Views: 465
  • CarreLover_1st70_4.jpg
    CarreLover_1st70_4.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 465

Hi Frou Frou - - Yes, I was thrilled to find this. I read somewhere H is not making cashmere/silk this size anymore. I saw 2 different designs in one week, decided to get this first. I am hooked now! I lost the second one. Hope to find more of this beauty. Thanks for the compliment, my dear!

Status
Not open for further replies.