Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still running behind, my apologies! I have a wonderful guest for the weekend. We went to H and neither of us found anything, a real shock. But we had lots of fun playing in my closet and with everything that she brought along. Will catch with up comments early next week, other than to say that sparkle, I saw your reveal thread and haven't you been having a good time!!!:woohoo:

Last two looks for the Cuirs this week:

This looks lovely, pierina, with your rose quartz necklace!

Day 7 and I'm going to prove that my Kantha girl is work-appropriate.
IMG_5156c.jpg

So very crisp and elegant, Chestnutty!

My visit to H yesterday was just to get an H colour fix, I was rushing from here and after all they haven't seen me there for a month or so .

I really don't need another red scarf , and I didn't much like Les Sportifs as a design, those lined up people with none of the nonchalonce of J'Aime mon Carre or sweet charm of Les Parisiennes.
Also I was taught that 'red and green should never be seen
except upon an Irish queen'

Stuff all that , I like it tied and I need a new hairband! And haircut, yes I know ...

Love this on you, frou frou, so perfect with your coloring! And I love the rhyme! Funny the things we carry forward...I was taught, 'no black with brown', 'no navy with black', 'purse to match shoes', etc...from my wonderful, and very proper grandmother. I still hear her, when I think of veering off the path!

Thanking you all Lanit, Israeli Flava,Textilegirl,Ladybaga,DLee Sparklelisb,Chestnutty, for your lovely words about Perspectives

What is it about photos ? I see so many heartstopping pictures with wonderful detail and glowing colours . My camera seems incapable of transmitting anything accurately.
Perspectives ]is Cassis , Rouge , Blanc Dore so a deep fuschia really .

At risk of overkill Les Sportifs as hairband .
It;s a fine scarf and my colour, but it seems I need to diversify with colour choices.
Loving cobalt blue so long as there's a smidge of [preferably acid ] yellow .
Any ideas of scarves past or present that may fit that ?

And, adorable worn as a hairband! :smile:

Gorgeous, Frou Frou! :woohoo::woohoo: A success! I have been very strict with myself about scarves (no new ones except a grail or two), but this is fabulous. I'm putting it on my list (I'm such a copycat!).

I vote you keep this on your list, arabesques! I think this CW of Les Sportifs would look wonderful on you! I love the pattern, and hope there may be a CW for me, too!

"Here, fishy fishy." I give to you all, "Grands Fonds II" pochette as today's favorite critter scarf.:P

Dear Ladyb, just love this on you! Love this vibrant CW, and you wear it beautifully!

Scarfies!! What would you do if you reached down to love Prince BamBam and he tried to eat your silk? Ladybaga, gavroches have their charm and utility on the farm!

Doesn't he look like Axis Mundi?? Waiting, waiting for the Mousseline Chestnut!!!

Dear sparkle, BamBam is adorable! Clearly impossible, to resist the urge to give a snuggle! ;) And Axis Mundi is such a beautiful pattern...hoping for one, at some point!

Chestnutty, Arabesques,Hermesick, ScarfAddict,TangoTosca,Sparklelisab, Lanit , etoile de Mer Thanking you all for encouraging me with Les Sportifs . Just need some up turn in the weather to wrench me away from my cashmeres.

Arabesques Hope you become a Sportifs twin, I second Etoile that you should.

Ladybaga You've been kissing the green grass of Ireland , this Grands Fonds gavroche is stunning on you.

Sparkle If I were lucky enough to have such a heavenly Prince I should feed him on what ever took his fancy . H is so snowy and huggable ! I do love your H collection but given a choice I'd go for the goats!

vintagetextiles It's not fair! I trawl through stuff at second hand shops and such, and not an H scarf or Chanel jacket to be seen!
Please model your lovely Rubans for us , it's not been seen here for ages and ages.

Ladybaga - Love your GF pochette and the colour is a perfect match for your jumper!

Sparklelisab - awww Prince Bambam is adorable so cute - and with great taste in scarves in more way than one eh? Great scarf too.

Froufrou - bon voyage!

Ladybaga - Love your GF pochette and the colour is a perfect match for your jumper!

Sparklelisab - awww Prince Bambam is adorable so cute - and with great taste in scarves in more way than one eh? Great scarf too.

Froufrou - bon voyage!

Thankyou dear Scarf Addict hope you're keeping warm in your lovely cashmere EL en K :hugs:

ladyB , I hope you wore this beautiful green ensemble for St. Pat's. you look great in green!

Thank you, lanit! I forgot to wear green on St. Pat's Day! Can you believe it?? we were in Santa Fe, and I totally forgot to don some green. Good thing I didn't get pinched!

Dear Ladyb, just love this on you! Love this vibrant CW, and you wear it beautifully!

Dear sparkle, BamBam is adorable! Clearly impossible, to resist the urge to give a snuggle! ;) And Axis Mundi is such a beautiful pattern...hoping for one, at some point!

Thank you, etoile! I do love my greens!

Chestnutty, Arabesques,Hermesick, ScarfAddict,TangoTosca,Sparklelisab, Lanit , etoile de Mer Thanking you all for encouraging me with Les Sportifs . Just need some up turn in the weather to wrench me away from my cashmeres.

Ladybaga You've been kissing the green grass of Ireland , this Grands Fonds gavroche is stunning on you.

Sparkle If I were lucky enough to have such a heavenly Prince I should feed him on what ever took his fancy . H is so snowy and huggable ! I do love your H collection but given a choice I'd go for the goats!

vintagetextiles It's not fair! I trawl through stuff at second hand shops and such, and not an H scarf or Chanel jacket to be seen!
Please model your lovely Rubans for us , it's not been seen here for ages and ages.

frou frou, Thank you so much! Wish I had a pony tail, so that I could sport this little silky in my hair! Your Les Sportifs is adorabe! (I have the red one in this design. I'm not too sporty but sure love sportswear!)

Froufrou - bon voyage!

Scarf Addict, Thank you! I think I may also try it with purple to highlight that section of color as well! (You are my purple jumper twin!)

Keeping on theme with "Critter Week", here is my GM shawl, Couvertures. I love the horses wearing their warm, bright jackets. They are ready for Easter! It was very chilly today but nice and sunny! Have a great evening or morning or afternoon, where ever you are in the day.

Attachments

• Couvertures shawl.jpg
    Couvertures shawl.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 555
Keeping on theme with "Critter Week", here is my GM shawl, Couvertures. I love the horses wearing their warm, bright jackets. They are ready for Easter! It was very chilly today but nice and sunny! Have a great evening or morning or afternoon, where ever you are in the day.

Looking adorable in this one, too Ladybaga, and this colorway is so pretty!

Lovely colorway Ladybaga. And did I just see blue? :police::whistle:

Etoile, I have missed seeing your posts here...dang, but at least I got to see your lovely self in silver thread!

Froufrou: if the house were on fire, I'd grab the Hermes and yell at the goats to follow me--so we'd all be safe, but if it were one or the other....uh.....tough......:graucho: BTW, I wish I could catch a red-eye and come meet you girls in London! Have fun at the get-together.

Froufrou - bon voyage!

Thank you ScarfAddict, looking forward to seeing a silk post soon...;)

Thank you, lanit! I forgot to wear green on St. Pat's Day! Can you believe it?? we were in Santa Fe, and I totally forgot to don some green. Good thing I didn't get pinched!

Thank you, etoile! I do love my greens!

Ladybaga, you look darling with the pink horse under your chin, but my all-time favorite silly picture of you is the one where you mimic a monkey? on a scarf and you look bug-eyed like the monkey, meerkat?? I can't remember. Please make us laugh again at your sense of humor and big eyes!! :hugs:

Scarfies!! What would you do if you reached down to love Prince BamBam and he tried to eat your silk? Ladybaga, gavroches have their charm and utility on the farm!

Doesn't he look like Axis Mundi?? Waiting, waiting for the Mousseline Chestnut!!!

Prince bambam is tooooooo cute!!!! OMG!! And yes! Absolutely he looks just like axis mundi... I tried to get a mousse today at the store, but nothing... :sad:

This is a pic from a few weeks ago.. When the app went down and I couldn't post any pics. But this happens to be on theme as there's our lovely horses.. Photo Finish

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1364366384.273282.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1364366401.406367.jpg

I attached them big as I found myself zooming in others' pics anyways :smile:. Hope you don't mind ;)

Prince bambam is tooooooo cute!!!! OMG!! And yes! Absolutely he looks just like axis mundi... I tried to get a mousse today at the store, but nothing... :sad:
I found myself slightly remorseful for getting 3 moussies in as many weeks. But then I feel justified when tpfers lamented not getting the mouselines of their choice or worse, none at all! Sometimes we really need to grab first, think later!
This is a pic from a few weeks ago.. When the app went down and I couldn't post any pics. But this happens to be on theme as there's our lovely horses.. Photo Finish

View attachment 2117210
View attachment 2117213

I attached them big as I found myself zooming in others' pics anyways :smile:. Hope you don't mind ;)
What a gorgeous ensemble! Never thought Photo Finish could go so well with a grey dress. Really lovely! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.