Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a tread miss piggy. Dyeing to see some spring blossom, my cherry trees have not showing any buds yet. in fact I wonder if there is any trace to show there is any flower to bloom soon...

Posting a few pics back from my Paris trip.
playing with ''les sportives ''. At different stage of the day.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 620
You have to! Not only is the country beautiful, the people, the food, the culture are true experiences to behold. I never get tired of visiting. Each trip I discover new things, be it food, shopping, sights, etc. I'm a foodie and the cuisine is one of my absolute favourite. Take the soba noodles (with tempura here), simple yet heavenly!
OMG - I LOVE Soba noodles - and I am hungry now for lunch. Looking on my iphone for nearest Japanese restaurant!

I think seton would know the colorway of the Coaching shawl. Vanmiracle has one too.

What a tread miss piggy. Dyeing to see some spring blossom, my cherry trees have not showing any buds yet. in fact I wonder if there is any trace to show there is any flower to bloom soon...

Posting a few pics back from my Paris trip.
playing with ''les sportives ''. At different stage of the day.
LQ - dear - so great to see you - and look at that gorgeous les Sportives silk on you! It is favorite animal week - post those gorgeous doggies of yours!

Remember when Tosca Tango not so rhetorically asked, "who would want to wear wolves on her chest?" Me! Here is my first animal post. Went to doctor so I thought a little dog strength would be appropriate.

Attachments

• Grand Nord 2013 005.JPG
    Grand Nord 2013 005.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 582
  • Grand Nord 2013 007.JPG
    Grand Nord 2013 007.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 576
Greeting, ladies..... here is my latest addition, my very first 70 cm carre. I love how light as air this baby is, so perfect for the warmer weather. I especially LOVE, LOVE the border:love:... I think I just got myself a new obsession: hunting for more 70 cm cach/silk carre. Oh, my poor DH:girlsigh:.. PS: TT--wonder if these cutesy elephants consider "animals" ~ cheers!

Attachments

• CarreLover_1st70_1.JPG
    CarreLover_1st70_1.JPG
    304.5 KB · Views: 572
  • CarreLover_1st70_2.JPG
    CarreLover_1st70_2.JPG
    284.3 KB · Views: 565
Everyone looks great! A special bd pressie in the form of my favorite animal - I wish I was born Year of the Horse but at least I can swoon over Pegasus, Unicorns and the Galop necklace.

2118063d1364423765-ode-to-silver-galop1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Monday's ELK (yes again) for welcoming the spring rain. Here's to those sakura blossoms of Ms. Piggy's - this shawl reminds me of them.

Attachments

• ELK2_2013.jpg
    ELK2_2013.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 1,099
Everyone looks great! A special bd pressie in the form of my favorite animal - I wish I was born Year of the Horse but at least I can swoon over Pegasus, Unicorns and the Galop necklace.

2118063d1364423765-ode-to-silver-galop1.jpg

2118066d1364423796-ode-to-silver-galop4.jpg

Lanit!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::cloud9::yahoo:You got the horse!! You and ladybaga are twins!! You two are just too much for me....be still my heart! arabesqes is going to go crazzzy!! Congratulations my friend. I can't wait to see Galop with some scarves and shawls. You look amazing.

Lanit!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::cloud9::yahoo:You got the horse!! You and ladybaga are twins!! You two are just too much for me....be still my heart! arabesqes is going to go crazzzy!! Congratulations my friend. I can't wait to see Galop with some scarves and shawls. You look amazing.
Thank you sweetie - and you look pretty darn fabulous in the gorgeous Alaskan doggy silk. Love that colorway. While you uber luxurious gals go chasing the CDC's, I settle in on the once in a blue moon silver necklace or horn piece. Now I believe I am done for this season. Unless I can ask for something for anniversary gift in fall hehe. That will have to wait post Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.