Indie Polish Exchange - ROUND 2 REVEAL!

Reveal time! Tons of choices in the box, it was hard to pick!

photo.JPG

Candeo colors South St. - whitneyg
Nailventurous Swamp Princess - kapster
Dollish Polish Putting on the Ritzzz! - tilolis
Northern Star Polish Northern Star - viola4880
windestine Decorated - viola4880

The box was sent out yesterday, and it should reach semirose soon, we don't live very far apart :biggrin:

photo.JPG

The box was sent out yesterday, and it should reach semirose soon, we don't live very far apart :biggrin:

Gorgeous choices! I love love love that NVL :loveeyes:

photo.JPG

Fun choices! Yay, I'm glad my Swamp Princess found a new home. (I took a Lynn so I wanted to put something special back in its place).

South Street is a party in a bottle -- love that one!

Oh wow that NVL looks gorgeous and I love that Dollish. Ooo yay! I bet it comes tomorrow, probably a good thing it didn't come today as the box probably would have been totally soaked.

photo.JPG

love swamp princess!

Swamp Princess looks great!! Great choices. :smile:

photo.JPG

Love that swamp princess!!

photo.JPG

Awesome picks ! That NVL is gorgeoussss

It's here, it's here! The mail lady drove up just as I pulled into the driveway (ugh Saturday morning workout, why are you so early?) and she handed me a big ol package as I was getting out of the car. I was getting worried since I know cheetah_pita lives pretty close and normally packages from around the area only take a day to get here but it made it!

Going to shower and make me some breakfast and then go through and die from indie overload. If you see this before the pm, send me address ilovepolish so I can ship it out on Monday.

It's here, it's here! The mail lady drove up just as I pulled into the driveway (ugh Saturday morning workout, why are you so early?) and she handed me a big ol package as I was getting out of the car. I was getting worried since I know cheetah_pita lives pretty close and normally packages from around the area only take a day to get here but it made it!

Going to shower and make me some breakfast and then go through and die from indie overload. If you see this before the pm, send me address ilovepolish so I can ship it out on Monday.

Ha! Enjoy. :smile:

Wooo, can't wait for the next reveal!

photo.JPG

Great picks cheetah!! That NVL looks awesome! Swatch away!! :P

Fun choices! Yay, I'm glad my Swamp Princess found a new home. (I took a Lynn so I wanted to put something special back in its place).

South Street is a party in a bottle -- love that one!
What a lovely gesture Kapster! Swamp Princess looks great. Can't wait for cheetah to swatch! :biggrin:

Can't wait to see your reveal!!

And minis! I love minis because my Helmers are full!
Pretty and Polished Dream Queen - from Whitneyg
KelBel Cosmetics Flora - Shop donation
Fanchromatic Nails The Long Summer - from Star15rin
DDP Ringer - from Auyunabird
Pretty and Polished Green Garden - from Whitneyg
Huemorista Clover Fields - from Auyunabird
Silly Lily Polish 65G - from FillerAve
A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone!
Oooo so many!!!! So many good picks!!! Smitten, Lynn, KBShimmer! Good stuff! :tup:

On to the full-size bottles!
Lynnderella - Matter of the Heart, from viola4880
Whimsical Ideas by Pam - Nimbus, from star13
Dollish Polish - Fat Guy in a Little Coat, from viola4880
Utopia - Summer Sparkle, from viola4880
Lacquer Convention - Observatory, from viola4880
D&R Apothecary - Candied Violets, from whitneyg
Thanks ladies for all of your contributions! There was so much to choose from and I had a difficult time narrowing it down. Now I just have to decide which one to try first :smile:
I'll be handing off the box to cheetahpita this afternoon!

I must say I am VERY excited that you have acquired Matter of the Heart lol! It's so beautiful!!! Nimbus is very cute too and I love all the others!

photo.JPG

South St is a long-lost-forgotten-HUUUGE lemming haha... You've reawakened it in me! All very lovely picks!