Indie Polish Exchange - ROUND 2 REVEAL!

The box was mailed out to Kapster yesterday and has an estimated delivery of tomorrow 2/1!

Also, I apologize to everyone that there may be a lot of dog hair now in the box, attached to the tape, etc., as a result of being spread out on my floor. You can blame these two:

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 195
The box was mailed out to Kapster yesterday and has an estimated delivery of tomorrow 2/1!

Also, I apologize to everyone that there may be a lot of dog hair now in the box, attached to the tape, etc., as a result of being spread out on my floor. You can blame these two:

Haha! Awesome choices! I had the same issue with repacking everything too!

Love your picks! Can't believe all the goodies that are still up for grabs :smile: Just double checked and the box is supposed to be out for delivery today... guess I know what MY plans are tonight ;)

Love your picks! Can't believe all the goodies that are still up for grabs :smile: Just double checked and the box is supposed to be out for delivery today... guess I know what MY plans are tonight ;)

You're going to love it Kapster! And it will definitely take up your whole evening. This was so much fun. Thanks again to everyone for sharing all your goodies!

And minis! I love minis because my Helmers are full!

Pretty and Polished Dream Queen - from Whitneyg
KelBel Cosmetics Flora - Shop donation
Fanchromatic Nails The Long Summer - from Star15rin
DDP Ringer - from Auyunabird
Pretty and Polished Green Garden - from Whitneyg
Huemorista Clover Fields - from Auyunabird
Silly Lily Polish 65G - from FillerAve

A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone!

Awesome choices, viola! Look at all those pretty greens! And Lynnderella Mercurial is amazing!

Player Rotation
from the Indie Exchange Round 2 Sign Up Thread

Box 1 Rotation
kristinized
elynnin
fillverave
ashleyjena
star15rin
SusyH
cedric
greentealover
passionnail
dressage queen
stefaninyc
karla
loveuga / izzy's mom
piosavsfan
allyabe22
aunyabird
tokiloca
danilouwho
star13
whitneyg
viola4880
kapster <--- on the way here
cheetah_pita
semirose
ilovepolish
catherinec

Box 2 Rotation
on hold while kristinized sorts through everything!

Holy moly, you guys. This was my first NP exchange so I didn't know what to expect... I was blown away when I took everything out of the box! There's such a variety, truly something for everyone. I'm having so much fun making my selections, and I'll have a reveal for you tomorrow!

Hi everyone, here's my reveal! I'll start with the minis...

Daring Digits - Denim n Daisies, from tokiloca
D&R Apothecary - Orchid Days, from whitneyg
Pretty & Polished - Tuesday Taurus, from viola4880

Attachments

• minis.JPG
    minis.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 143
On to the full-size bottles!

Lynnderella - Matter of the Heart, from viola4880
Whimsical Ideas by Pam - Nimbus, from star13
Dollish Polish - Fat Guy in a Little Coat, from viola4880
Utopia - Summer Sparkle, from viola4880
Lacquer Convention - Observatory, from viola4880
D&R Apothecary - Candied Violets, from whitneyg

Thanks ladies for all of your contributions! There was so much to choose from and I had a difficult time narrowing it down. Now I just have to decide which one to try first :smile:

I'll be handing off the box to cheetahpita this afternoon!

Attachments

• full size.JPG
    full size.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 143