Indie Polish Exchange - ROUND 2 REVEAL!

Oh no, I already know I am going to be long-winded....

TWO THINGS.

Firstly, I wanted to come at as a new lover of "shaped" glitters... Hearts, stars, diamonds, horseshoes... bring it on!!!! I've finally come around!!!

Secondly, I wanted to thank everyone who participated before me. The quality of the box is fantastic. Not as in, it's full of hard-to-find-expensive-polishes, but just, there are so many beautiful polishes, and I didn't see anything that I didn't think someone would enjoy. It's not a box of throw-aways by any means.

Now, for my reveal!!!! Can't remember how many photos we are allowed so here goes. :biggrin:

HoleHeartedCooCoo_zps7be175cf.jpg

All That Glitters Hole Hearted - thank you Syd3!!
All Things Glitter Coo Coo Blues - thank you OMG3Kids!
(blue hearts, guys... blue hearts!!!!!)

neonlightsblossom_zpsde48f162.jpg

The Polish Bar Neon Lights (Lemming much!?)
and Blossom (Thank you!!!!! Shop donations!!!)

crazedrio_zps14ff5cf7.jpg

Paris Sparkles Crazed - Thank you OCgirl!
Nostalgic Rio - Thanks again OCgirl!!! My first Nostalgic!

paperpeachy_zps0ba07f9e.jpg

Pams & Kin Paper Heart - Thank you raiderette74!!! This is so beautiful.
Dollish Polish Peachy Princes - OCgirl it was all I had not to take out everything you put in. Pink squares!? Swoon.

changemare_zps0236c5e0.jpg

Little babies now!!!!!
Lynnderella Change decant - hovercraftier, thank you!!! I couldn't make the plunge for this one so I am going to love trying the decant.
Rainbow Honey Mare Of The Moon - blackeyedsusan thank you!! The little moons, I die!!! :smile:

heartbeatprincess2_zpsc198fd85.jpg

I had to go back into the box for one.... And found it a friend...
All That Glitters Heartbeat City - Thanks again OCgirl!! There are huge hexes in this..
Aannddd the one I had to dive back in for
Candy Lacquer PRINCESS BRIDE - Thank you blackeyedsusan!!! Stars, hearts, diamonds, and sparkle galore!!
Wow I love your pics! I have been lemming Hole Hearted for a while! That box must be fantastic!!

Oh no, I already know I am going to be long-winded....

TWO THINGS.

Firstly, I wanted to come at as a new lover of "shaped" glitters... Hearts, stars, diamonds, horseshoes... bring it on!!!! I've finally come around!!!

Secondly, I wanted to thank everyone who participated before me. The quality of the box is fantastic. Not as in, it's full of hard-to-find-expensive-polishes, but just, there are so many beautiful polishes, and I didn't see anything that I didn't think someone would enjoy. It's not a box of throw-aways by any means.

Now, for my reveal!!!! Can't remember how many photos we are allowed so here goes. :biggrin:

HoleHeartedCooCoo_zps7be175cf.jpg

All That Glitters Hole Hearted - thank you Syd3!!
All Things Glitter Coo Coo Blues - thank you OMG3Kids!
(blue hearts, guys... blue hearts!!!!!)

neonlightsblossom_zpsde48f162.jpg

The Polish Bar Neon Lights (Lemming much!?)
and Blossom (Thank you!!!!! Shop donations!!!)

crazedrio_zps14ff5cf7.jpg

Paris Sparkles Crazed - Thank you OCgirl!
Nostalgic Rio - Thanks again OCgirl!!! My first Nostalgic!

paperpeachy_zps0ba07f9e.jpg

Pams & Kin Paper Heart - Thank you raiderette74!!! This is so beautiful.
Dollish Polish Peachy Princes - OCgirl it was all I had not to take out everything you put in. Pink squares!? Swoon.

changemare_zps0236c5e0.jpg

Little babies now!!!!!
Lynnderella Change decant - hovercraftier, thank you!!! I couldn't make the plunge for this one so I am going to love trying the decant.
Rainbow Honey Mare Of The Moon - blackeyedsusan thank you!! The little moons, I die!!! :smile:

heartbeatprincess2_zpsc198fd85.jpg

I had to go back into the box for one.... And found it a friend...
All That Glitters Heartbeat City - Thanks again OCgirl!! There are huge hexes in this..
Aannddd the one I had to dive back in for
Candy Lacquer PRINCESS BRIDE - Thank you blackeyedsusan!!! Stars, hearts, diamonds, and sparkle galore!!
Gorgeous picks !

Okay, I haven't been around much as I have been pretty sick on and off and just couldn't keep up!! I just went through the entire thread of where I left off and all I can say is the reveals have been amazing!! Every polish that has been chosen is as lovely as the next.

It's hard to believe one box has made it all the way through everyone on the list yet not hard to believe as it has been so long since I saw the box being the first one after kristinized!!:P
I've enjoyed going through all the posts and seeing everything people picked. Everyone got amazing polishes; and of course put amazing polishes back in!! :biggrin:

I have made choices and a reveal is coming soon! Right now I am trying to re-pack the box so I can mail it out tomorrow! I am experiencing the bizarre phenomenon in which everything that came out of the box will not go back in the box.

I have made choices and a reveal is coming soon! Right now I am trying to re-pack the box so I can mail it out tomorrow! I am experiencing the bizarre phenomenon in which everything that came out of the box will not go back in the box.

The same thing happened to me! I had to take out a couple packing peanuts in order to squeeze everything in...

Ok..... time for a reveal!

Here are the full size:
Hare Asteroid Turf - from Aunyabird
Different Dimension Think of all the Fellas that I Haven't Kissed - from Star13
Lush Lacquer Minty Chip - From Tokiloca
Dollish Hip Hop Hippity Hop - From Whitneyg
KBShimmer Witch Way? - From Whitneyg
KBShimmer Oh Splat - From Whitneyg
Nail'dIt Cluster Fun - From StefaniNYC
Starry Earth Pink!Blue!Pink!Blue! - from Star13
Smitten Winter is Coming - from Whitneyg
Lynnderella Mercurial - from Auyunabird

Attachments

• 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    246.6 KB · Views: 162
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    201.7 KB · Views: 145
And minis! I love minis because my Helmers are full!

Pretty and Polished Dream Queen - from Whitneyg
KelBel Cosmetics Flora - Shop donation
Fanchromatic Nails The Long Summer - from Star15rin
DDP Ringer - from Auyunabird
Pretty and Polished Green Garden - from Whitneyg
Huemorista Clover Fields - from Auyunabird
Silly Lily Polish 65G - from FillerAve

A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone!

Attachments

• 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    215.7 KB · Views: 134