Official Christina Aguilera thread!

I don't consider her to be average sized. There's just a lot of body fat hanging on her tiny frame.

I agree... I do think weight gain is much more noticeable when you're as short as Christina though. She doesn't really look "average" to me either... But maybe she is, if you look at the overall population?

The weight wouldn't be talked about do much if she started dressing for her size instead of stuffing herself into the wrong sizes.

Her makeup artist needs to be fired - makeup, all up in the hairline is just messy. I'd really like her to ditch the cheap wigs/weave. Invest in some quality hair and a darker color, the blonde just looks brittle and too harsh for her skintones.

DC-Cutie said:
The weight wouldn't be talked about do much if she started dressing for her size instead of stuffing herself into the wrong sizes.

Her makeup artist needs to be fired - makeup, all up in the hairline is just messy. I'd really like her to ditch the cheap wigs/weave. Invest in some quality hair and a darker color, the blonde just looks brittle and too harsh for her skintones.

Good observation. She has a brown halo around her face

Forget the weight and fashion choices! What's wrong with her face??!!

I actually think she looks better than she usually does! I like the dress OK... it has potential to be stunning on the right person with the right accessories/makeup. What ruins it for me is her hair, shoes, caked on foundation (you can see the 67,908 layers of it caked up around her hairline...). The purple and pink extensions look like something from Party City. I'll give her one thing... at least she is consistent with her terrible makeup/hair. She has been for years lol.

Her face does look different, and not in a weight way. She actually looks like she may have lost 5 pounds or so in these pics to me.

I don't mind her dress. She's covered, I'll leave that alone. But her face looks very OFF to me. I don't know if it's the makeup or maybe she's bloated or had something done surgercally. But something ain't right.

I thought it was said that the average sized woman is a size 12. At least, from most of what I have read. Here is just one example:

Today, the average American woman is 5’4″, has a waist size of 34-35 inches and weighs between 140-150 lbs, with a dress size of 12-14. (From http://blogs.webmd.com/pamela-peeke-md/2010/01/just-what-is-an-average-womans-size-anymore.html) I've also seen several other articles, saying average size is actually a 14.

So you ladies who don't think Christina is "average size"... what size do you think she is?

source: Daily Mail

I think this is the worst i've ever seen her look....the hair, the makeup....ugh. Her face just looks bloated. Why is it so white under her eyes? That dress is extremely unflattering as well. I don't understand how someone with so much money can look so bad. You don't need to be the skinniest or best looking chick to look good. I don't know what her excuse is.

I am not sure why anyone is making comments about how heavy her face looks. Google a pic of her mom. Her mom is heavy and she is starting to look exactly like her mama. I figured it was only a matter of time.

I thought it was said that the average sized woman is a size 12. At least, from most of what I have read. Here is just one example:

Today, the average American woman is 5’4″, has a waist size of 34-35 inches and weighs between 140-150 lbs, with a dress size of 12-14. (From http://blogs.webmd.com/pamela-peeke-md/2010/01/just-what-is-an-average-womans-size-anymore.html) I've also seen several other articles, saying average size is actually a 14.

So you ladies who don't think Christina is "average size"... what size do you think she is?

Shes soo short. I highly doubt shes a 14..probably not even in double digits. I think when she was at her skinniest she was easily a zero or a two..I dont know what she is now, but definitely not a 14

She looks like a size 6 squeezed into a 2-4. Christina has a tiny frame, so doesn't matter how heavy she gets.. to me, she's still a petite woman. Britney has more of an average build IMO, but she works out hard so she looks more trim.