Official Christina Aguilera thread!

Shes soo short. I highly doubt shes a 14..probably not even in double digits. I think when she was at her skinniest she was easily a zero or a two..I dont know what she is now, but definitely not a 14

True. Me and Xtina are basically the same height, and at heaviest I was probably a 8-10, bu easily looked like most (way taller)girls look at a 14. At my lightest, I'm a 0, but don't look super tiny. Although, I don't think I've ever been as small as Xtina at her tiniest, I have a lot more muscle mass than her. I'm more of a short Britney lol.

The weight wouldn't be talked about do much if she started dressing for her size instead of stuffing herself into the wrong sizes.

Her makeup artist needs to be fired - makeup, all up in the hairline is just messy. I'd really like her to ditch the cheap wigs/weave. Invest in some quality hair and a darker color, the blonde just looks brittle and too harsh for her skintones.
amen to that. I don't understand how she has millions and has been doing this for 15 years and stil looks a mess. Her concealer is horrible, on the sides of her nose and ugh just horrible. Get it together C

She looks like a size 6 squeezed into a 2-4. Christina has a tiny frame, so doesn't matter how heavy she gets.. to me, she's still a petite woman. Britney has more of an average build IMO, but she works out hard so she looks more trim.

I agree and her trying to squeeze into smaller sizes is what makes her look bad, she need to stop it.

I thought it was said that the average sized woman is a size 12. At least, from most of what I have read. Here is just one example:

Today, the average American woman is 5’4″, has a waist size of 34-35 inches and weighs between 140-150 lbs, with a dress size of 12-14. (From http://blogs.webmd.com/pamela-peeke-md/2010/01/just-what-is-an-average-womans-size-anymore.html) I've also seen several other articles, saying average size is actually a 14.

So you ladies who don't think Christina is "average size"... what size do you think she is?
The thing about "average" in the U.S. is that "average" should not be average. I am not saying this to sound harsh or anything...but we are an EXTREMELY unhealthy country with stats stating that 1 in every 3 Americans is Obese..meaning they are at least 30 pounds overweight.

So...saying that she is average really isn't a compliment considering statistics for this country.

The thing about "average" in the U.S. is that "average" should not be average. I am not saying this to sound harsh or anything...but we are an EXTREMELY unhealthy country with stats stating that 1 in every 3 Americans is Obese..meaning they are at least 30 pounds overweight.

So...saying that she is average really isn't a compliment considering statistics for this country.

Oh I totally agree. It's unfortunate that America has such an obesity problem.

pinkfeet said:
140 pounds is a size 12??? What. Lol.

I think maybe another 30 pounds or so. I think that's closer to a 6 or 8. No way a 12. Unless you are 4"11

I agree with you pinkfeet. A size 12/14 would be close to 170lbs or more for average height of 5'4". I'm 5'5" and a size 6 (and can fit some size 4s) and I weigh about 135lbs.