Official Christina Aguilera thread!

I actually think she looks better than she usually does! I like the dress OK... it has potential to be stunning on the right person with the right accessories/makeup. What ruins it for me is her hair, shoes, caked on foundation (you can see the 67,908 layers of it caked up around her hairline...). The purple and pink extensions look like something from Party City. I'll give her one thing... at least she is consistent with her terrible makeup/hair. She has been for years lol.

Her face does look different, and not in a weight way. She actually looks like she may have lost 5 pounds or so in these pics to me.

I don't think the dress was really all that bad... :shrugs:

It is kind of weird to me seeing her with an average size figure... she just used to be soooo tiny and I guess I just thought she would always stay that way.

^^^ exactly, she was tiny, now on the other hand she is average and everybody's commenting like she was really huge... I don't why we're all so judgemental about celebs' bodies... I guess we really live in a crazy world and expect everyone to look like a supermodel. Unfortunately I'm afraid it is to the contrary - most people look just like her or even worse. Besides, everyone can be beautiful no matter the size, she just needs cloths fit for her body type, new hair color (and hair extensions) and no spray tan!!!

The dress isn't that bad but I think she's just too "curvy" for it. As usual she's wearing too much make up and the hair isn't very flattering either. I think the extra weight has filled out her face and she would still look good if she just dressed better for her shape and also improved on her hair, makeup and accessories styling. She's not tiny and petite anymore she can't pull off certain looks.

Last edited:
apparently Christina and Cee Lo have left The Voice, and are being replaced by Usher and Shakira

Two very accomplished artists will be taking over Christina Aguilera and Cee-Lo Green's fancy red chairs on The Voice during its fourth season.
A source tells Us Weekly Shakira and Usher are set to replace Aguilera and Green, who have each coached teams on the show -- alongside fellow mentors Adam Levine and Blake Shelton -- for the past two seasons. (The show's third season has just gotten underway on NBC.)

Earlier this month, Aguilera opened up to Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show about her stint on the hit singing competition, admitting she once viewed her job as a coach on The Voice "kind of like a side project."
"[I thought], 'It'll keep me close to my son [Max, 4] in L.A. I don't have to travel," the five-time Grammy Award winner said. "Then it kind of took off, and there goes my free time!"

The Voice source tells Us that Aguilera will use her break from the program to focus on tours and promotional duties surrounding the release of her new album, Lotus; Green is currently working with NBC on a new show of his own.
Both Shelton and Levine are set to return for Season 4.
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/usher-shakira-replace-cee-lo-green-christina-aguilera-204500654.html