Post your Non-RM Purchases Part 3!

okay so i think my final pink came in.. its been my holy grail color for awhile (sold it once in a city version)

grenadinework1.png

grenadinework2.png

grenadinework4.png

WOW! This is so pretty!!! Congrats!

Did some shoe shopping at NR opps two pairs lol (via Instagram)

7f9487a2.jpg

These look cute and comfy!

I may have just found my first 2013 purchase. A new style by Reed Krakoff, the Uniform Soft Satchel. Looks comparable to Gym Bag I in size. I believe I have fallen and fallen hard...

Aw, man, eehlers!!! I have this love/hate thing with this particular thread! Love going here because of the beautiful bags. Hate going here because of the beautiful bags! I LOVE this and want one! Hate this because I want one so bad now!

okay so i think my final pink came in.. its been my holy grail color for awhile (sold it once in a city version)

grenadinework1.png

grenadinework2.png

grenadinework4.png

Ohhhh...I'm so drooling here....

Aw, man, eehlers!!! I have this love/hate thing with this particular thread! Love going here because of the beautiful bags. Hate going here because of the beautiful bags! I LOVE this and want one! Hate this because I want one so bad now!

I know! tPF in general can be so painful sometimes when you're on a ban!! But, it's an exquisite kinda pain....such pretty bags. :girlsigh: If only I were independently wealthy....

Did some shoe shopping at NR opps two pairs lol (via Instagram)

7f9487a2.jpg

These are great! I'm looking for a comfy pair of wedges that aren't too high, and good recs? ;)

Gorgeous Pivoine Work!! Works are my absolue fav Bal style, followed by the GH Part Time and then RH Weekender. I have both GH and RH Works. Scoobie you should try the Work for sure! I just got several new Bals that I'll try and post sometime this week.

Look forward to seeing your new goodies!!

yeah, there is a definite difference between regular works and works with GH

my GH work fits much looser on the shoulder and feels so comfy. the work with RH over shoulder is not that comfy, so i tend to carry it like a satchel. i guess you can't win with the work- not being a GH girl :sad:

i know some women hate GH and prefer tassels and the look of RH a lot more

id love to have a part time RH, its the one missing from my collection now but it can def wait.. this pink work took me the poor house unless i sell more

I will someday venture to the Work I'm sure, I just need to learn to like GH so the handles will be long enough for me! I like GH, just not so sure about it on me...kwim? I actually just saw a new listing on the Bonz... Vieux Rose with RGGH Work...that bag is like a dream come true!! If I could, I'd snag it in an instant and never look back!! Le sigh.... Someday. I had a RH Vert Gazon PT, it was a great bag!! I understand all too well about being in the poor house!

Definetely check out Born. Zappos have quite a few of them on sale. If you can head over to NR and try some yourself. I already own two of their wedge sandals (I have high arch and wedge is the most comfy style).

These are great! I'm looking for a comfy pair of wedges that aren't too high, and good recs? ;)

Look forward to seeing your new goodies!!

I will someday venture to the Work I'm sure, I just need to learn to like GH so the handles will be long enough for me! I like GH, just not so sure about it on me...kwim? I actually just saw a new listing on the Bonz... Vieux Rose with RGGH Work...that bag is like a dream come true!! If I could, I'd snag it in an instant and never look back!! Le sigh.... Someday. I had a RH Vert Gazon PT, it was a great bag!! I understand all too well about being in the poor house!

Definetely check out Born. Zappos have quite a few of them on sale. If you can head over to NR and try some yourself. I already own two of their wedge sandals (I have high arch and wedge is the most comfy style).

Thanks. =) Sadly we don't have a NR close...I wish! I have high arches too, as well as bad feet in general, so wearing a wedge is about my only option as far as 'heels' go and sometimes that's even pushing it. I will check out Born though!

Love Pliage! This looks like the discontinued Praline color I've been longing for. Looks great on you, congrats!

I'm pretty sure it's not praline. I tried to capture the bag's color in various light, but the pictures don't really show the true color. There aren't any pinkish undertones to the fabric, but there is a little bit of a green undertone, leaning towards khaki, but it's light enough to be beige. Does that make sense? :smile:

This is the most beautiful PINK bag I've ever seen!!!!

yayyy, thanks lol

that rggh work is lovelyyyy, i like gh and rh, i dont discriminate with bal lol

I just received my new beige Pliage in the mail today! It's a large with long handles.

very nice, looks great on you