Post your Non-RM Purchases Part 3!

I may have just found my first 2013 purchase. A new style by Reed Krakoff, the Uniform Soft Satchel. Looks comparable to Gym Bag I in size. I believe I have fallen and fallen hard...

It's like a Gym Bag with external pockets! :nuts:

Hoping that by the time my ban is lifted, they may have some other colors in this one (right now, just white and black). The white is beautiful, but with my denim-loving ways, I'm way too chickensh!t to carry a white bag. :P

Yeah, I'm sure it would be gorgeous in a fun color! I'm afraid of light colored bags too, but honestly his leathers are so hearty that I bet with some protection and a bit of tlc you could get away with the white!

I may have just found my first 2013 purchase. A new style by Reed Krakoff, the Uniform Soft Satchel. Looks comparable to Gym Bag I in size. I believe I have fallen and fallen hard...

This bag looks so functional and classic. I don't blame you for falling hard, what a beaut.

Thanks, crazy4handbags!! How exciting!! Can't wait to see your new Paraty(s)!!

Thanks, I hope it's plural because I don't think I can live without either.

okay so i think my final pink came in.. its been my holy grail color for awhile (sold it once in a city version)

grenadinework1.png

grenadinework2.png

grenadinework4.png

That is one purdy shade o' pink. I'm not fluent in Bal...which style is this? Part Time? I like the size.

it was advertised as a weekender, but its a work bag :smile: part time is longer more rectangular shaped than square- i actually wanted it in a part time but never see it, so i'm glad i got this style, its my 2nd favorite