Post your Non-RM Purchases Part 3!

how come, what scares you? it's kind of like a mab but lightweight (as far as size and what fits inside) it is technically longer than a mab, but it doesnt feel like it

I guess the handles and the fact that I don't think it will carry as comfortable over the shoulder as I'd like. I had an 05 Magenta Work that was stunning and in mint condition, but I was too chicken to ever wear it and ended up letting it go. I think I'd need a GH Work so the handles would have that bit of extra length, but I just am unsure about me + GH. :-s I also think a darker color would help, but of course I am always drawn to the lighter or brighter pop colors.

I guess the handles and the fact that I don't think it will carry as comfortable over the shoulder as I'd like. I had an 05 Magenta Work that was stunning and in mint condition, but I was too chicken to ever wear it and ended up letting it go. I think I'd need a GH Work so the handles would have that bit of extra length, but I just am unsure about me + GH. :-s I also think a darker color would help, but of course I am always drawn to the lighter or brighter pop colors.

yeah, there is a definite difference between regular works and works with GH

my GH work fits much looser on the shoulder and feels so comfy. the work with RH over shoulder is not that comfy, so i tend to carry it like a satchel. i guess you can't win with the work- not being a GH girl :sad:

i know some women hate GH and prefer tassels and the look of RH a lot more

id love to have a part time RH, its the one missing from my collection now but it can def wait.. this pink work took me the poor house unless i sell more

Gorgeous Pivoine Work!! Works are my absolue fav Bal style, followed by the GH Part Time and then RH Weekender. I have both GH and RH Works. Scoobie you should try the Work for sure! I just got several new Bals that I'll try and post sometime this week.

okay so i think my final pink came in.. its been my holy grail color for awhile (sold it once in a city version)

grenadinework1.png

grenadinework2.png

grenadinework4.png

Oh, your Pivoine is STUNNING :love: and I am a fellow Work fanatic!! Congrats to you, S- I know you'll enjoy her!

Oh, your Pivoine is STUNNING :love: and I am a fellow Work fanatic!! Congrats to you, S- I know you'll enjoy her!

thanks! i was so surprised when i opened it, i kept waiting for a big weekender and come to find out it's a work bag.. i shoulda known by the ebay measurements given but i didnt look when i bought it

thanks! i was so surprised when i opened it, i kept waiting for a big weekender and come to find out it's a work bag.. i shoulda known by the ebay measurements given but i didnt look when i bought it

I think the Work is more wearable, anyway, so maybe it was a lucky break! Though, I do carry the lovely Marine Weekender I got in our Bal WE trade, quite often:love:.

Ummm, amazing! :love: Girl, you are the queen of gorgeous pink bags!!

aw thats a lovely compliment lol, thanks!

I think the Work is more wearable, anyway, so maybe it was a lucky break! Though, I do carry the lovely Marine Weekender I got in our Bal WE trade, quite often:love:.

yes youre right, work is more wearable, but the weekender would have still been okay with me

Ouiiiii lovely pink!!!! I envy you girls who can rock the Work! I can only do City (5"4)!

thanks!