Official Bottega Veneta Chat Thread - Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
on further research of this drug
I have read many reviews of people using the drug
it seems that it is more for fleas and ticks (but you need to use other flea and tick protection)
It seems that dogs are fine as long as meds are given with food

I have a new addiction
Grilled Bananas
you take a firm banana in the skin and slit it down the side but keeping it together
fill with chocolate chips and coconut or whatever you like that will melt
place bananas on grill and grill til everything is nice and melty
yummy
they are the next best thing to s'mores

I have a new addiction
Grilled Bananas
you take a firm banana in the skin and slit it down the side but keeping it together
yummy

What a great 4th grilling idea. How about a peanut butter and chocolate filling?

I have a new addiction
Grilled Bananas
yummy

Sounds pretty good. We have them at a Mexican restaurant, and they are grilled with the skins off, then served with creme fraiche (sp?) and a little crumbled white mexican cheese. The bananas are browned and the sugar gets carmelized.

I use Revolution to get the heartworm at same time.

Must be rubbed into the skin at the nape of their neck, not poured on. Correct application for success of the product.

I'm considering switching to another product since not good coverage with revolution for ticks and Mabel spends a lot of time in PA. PA just surpassed MA for ticks and Lyme disease. :smile:

We use Sentinel but after reading the label I can't find where it says anything about ticks. It is for heartworm and fleas so I am wondering if we should be giving them something else?

Yeah, Sentinel does not get ticks. It has the same heartworm medicine that Interceptor has, but then adds anti-flea.

We do not have heartworm in our part of the country, so heartworm preventative is not needed. We worm once per year for the other crawlies just as a precaution. But flea and tick is a must. Equine erlichiosis is tick borne and out here and in your area, it kills dogs as well as horses.

You might want to ask your vet about tick prevention.

Re: Celeb thread
See? It goes to show you; any nero BV goes, on a night on the town. I saw Jennifer Gartner wearing her black tote during the day with a plaid shirt and jeans and she was wearing the tote cross-body, running errands (in the celeb forum) and now hasn't changed her bag to go out for dinner with hubby. The sheen on the black makes it completely acceptable and gorgeous! :okay:

Re: Celeb thread
See? It goes to show you; any nero BV goes, on a night on the town. I saw Jennifer Gartner wearing her black tote during the day with a plaid shirt and jeans and she was wearing the tote cross-body, running errands (in the celeb forum) and now hasn't changed her bag to go out for dinner with hubby. The sheen on the black makes it completely acceptable and gorgeous! :okay:

i also love the black veneta on Natalia Selivanova. i want to buy that jacket (can anyone confirm that it is rick owens?) specially if it would make me look slim and sleek like that :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.