Do you think you can be too old for a bag you love?

Get it :graucho: You know you want to :P

Well, I just got a Damier Speedy this week, and I absolutely *love* Damier...however I also love the Cerises line. I'm seriously considering getting an Alma in Damier, it is a little mature for me, but I just really like it, and I can wear it to work and be more mature, at least appearance wise :lol:

So end note is, if you really like a bag, get it. Otherwise you'll always be wanting it :shrugs:

Well kids - I decided against it . . . I know, I know, I'm aging myself. But I got to thinking, not sure my girls love this bag and it's so much money if I get it and then decide I'm not comfortable with it. For that much money I could get something a really love or a few new speedies (and put them aside) or . . . Anyway - I'm afraid if I did get it I would feel just a little like one of those old women trying to look too young (you know, those leathery tanned women in the short skirts - LOL!) - Not that I would wear the short skirt!

Hi. I think if you got it and then felt uncomfortable carrying it, that would be as bad as not getting it if you really wanted it.
It sounds like you've made up your mind. Another bag you love and would be happy carrrying will surely come your way soon!:smile:

Arnott - that's great! You will be SO glad when you're older! I was always glad when people thought I was younger than I am and still am when it happens. I just didn't want to be in a check out line and have someone glance over and think to themselves - look at that old woman with the cherries on her bag! Silly - hey? I still think the Cerises Speedy is absolutely darling - the whimsey it adds just makes me happy!~