Zoya Color Spoons

I perfer zoya over OPI or essie.

I think these spoons are an awesome idea and you can use that 50 cents that they cost towards your future polish order. GREAT!

Are Zoya polishes pretty good? Comparable to OPI or Essie? Blow them out of the water?
The colors looks really good!

I'm waiting on my first bottles of Zoya np to be delivered so I can't comment on color or wear, but I ordered because I wanted np that was big 3-free, i.e., no toluene, formaldehyde, or dibutyl phthalates.

I can hardly wait to see if I can get more than 2 days out of a mani w/ no chips!

I perfer zoya over OPI or essie.

same here. i have SOME essie polishes that are great, others stink. i have found that zoya has amazing consistency when it comes to the formula and wear of their polishes, regardless of the finish (cream, metallic, shimmer, etc.). definitely worth trying out and the price is also reasonable.

So excited I just ordered 13 spoons!! I've heard a lot of good things about Zoya so I am looking forward to trying them out. Already looking forward to getting the nail polish remover as well!

My Art of Beauty order came today -- below are pics of the spoons & polish I ordered, and the free spoons for the Wicked & Wonderful Collection...all pics were taken outside in direct sunlight....now to do a mani & get some color on...I wish I had the Stacy today because it's very pretty on the spoon.

From left to right: Casey, Carmen, Jolie, Jane, Amminah, Janice

picture.php

My polish - left to right: Shiloh, Eve

picture.php

Wicked & Wonderful collection spoons (creme *freebie*): Kelly, Stacy, Burke, Kristi, Cola, Shawn

picture.php

Wicked & Wonderful collection spoons (shimmer/frost): Edyta, Julieanne, Cheryl, Karina, Carrie Ann, Kym

picture.php