Zoe Kravitz

Mad Max Fury Road has gotten really great reviews!

It's 100% on Rotten tomatoes with 76 reviews
It's at a 9.3 on Imdb (I didn't expect it to be so high there tbh)

Critics love it and the people who saw it at early screenings went wild for it! Also, MRA is calling for a boycott of the film because it's "feminist propaganda"! LOL :lol: seriously there's a men's rights group that feels threatened by the film and it's female leads. Which makes me want to see it even more.

A few quotes and tweets from critics and early screeners.
From critics:
Now that the embargo has lifted I am allowed to tell you what I thought of @MadMaxMovie, & what I will say is this: See. That. Damn. Movie.

It's true, MAD MAX: FURY ROAD is indeed phenomenal. A hypnotic, thrilling, & profoundly feminist action masterwork. See this movie, please.

Mad Max Fury Road - No tweet can sum it up but I'm pretty sure this film is why movies were invented

MAD MAX: FURY ROAD was the best action film I've seen this year and possibly the best one I've seen in my entire life. This is a film that reminds you that when people use the term "visionary" to refer to a director, sometimes, it's not overblown

From advanced screeners:
#MadMaxFuryRoad is the greatest action film ever made. By a lot. If I was an action film director, I'd just quit.

#MadMax was the most glorious film to ever grace my puny eyeballs. George Miller I am not worthy of your gifts. Holy ****.

My glasses were literally thrown from my head and I could not find them after the screening. I have never seen anything like it. #MadMax

Attachments

• MadMax0a.jpg
    MadMax0a.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 443
  • Zoe kravitz Toast and the wives.jpg
    Zoe kravitz Toast and the wives.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 491
Zoe Kravitz hit the red carpet wearing Valentino at the 68th Cannes Film Festival for the Mad Max: Fury Road premiere

Attachments

• Visioninwhite.png
    Visioninwhite.png
    534.5 KB · Views: 452
  • Kravitzstuns.jpg
    Kravitzstuns.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 430
  • ZoeMadMax.png
    ZoeMadMax.png
    534.5 KB · Views: 448
  • BonetValentinoZoe.jpg
    BonetValentinoZoe.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 440
  • ZoestunningMMP.jpg
    ZoestunningMMP.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 432
More pictures with the cast at Cannes on the red carpet for Mad Max: Fury Road

She looks gorgeous and the dress is beautiful. I'm wondering if she'll be able to top this look next week for Dope's Canne Premiere

Attachments

• Zoe+Kravitz+Mad+Max+Fury+Road+Premiere+68th+OGupOqhzy9Ml.jpg
    Zoe+Kravitz+Mad+Max+Fury+Road+Premiere+68th+OGupOqhzy9Ml.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 507
  • Zoe+Kravitz+Mad+Max+Fury+Road+Premiere+68th+NZQ52lCMegAl.jpg
    Zoe+Kravitz+Mad+Max+Fury+Road+Premiere+68th+NZQ52lCMegAl.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 508
  • Premiere + Mad Max + Zoe Kravitz.jpg
    Premiere + Mad Max + Zoe Kravitz.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 515
  • Zoe+Kravitz+Mad+Max+Fury+Road+Premiere+68th+hQIEVYUSiz7l.jpg
    Zoe+Kravitz+Mad+Max+Fury+Road+Premiere+68th+hQIEVYUSiz7l.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 521
  • zoe + Mad + Max.jpg
    zoe + Mad + Max.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 497
  • Zoe + Charlize + Tom.jpg
    Zoe + Charlize + Tom.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 499
  • Zoe+Kravitz+Mad+Max+Fury+Road+Premiere+68th+KoZwA-QZPowl.jpg
    Zoe+Kravitz+Mad+Max+Fury+Road+Premiere+68th+KoZwA-QZPowl.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 496
  • Zoe + smile + George.jpg
    Zoe + smile + George.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 513
  • 11272896_577720245704385_301872396_n.jpg
    11272896_577720245704385_301872396_n.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 521
  • Zoe.jpg
    Zoe.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 522
Zoe Kravitz Set to Star As Gunslinger In Western ‘Black Belle’

She was fantastic as Toast, one of the Five Wives in Mad Max: Fury Road, but now Zoe Kravitz is ready to take centre stage as a gun-slinging hero. She’s signed up for the lead in Western drama Black Belle

Zoe Kravitz, who is part of Lionsgate’s Divergent, Insurgent and Allegiant franchise films, is set to star in Black Belle, portraying a gunslinging hit woman from the Old West. The gritty project, which is scheduled to begin this September, follows a loner/bounty hunter who specializes in revenge killing when a client shows up with information about her mother’s murderer. It takes a turn when she realizes just who the alleged killer really is.

The film is set in the time just after the Civil War and is being produced by Chad Simpson’s Brain Scratch Prods in partnership with Mark Canton and Lawrence Smith’s Mad Riot Entertainment. Kravitz, has been working non-stop. She co-starred in this summer’s R-rated Mad Max: Fury Road and also the highly anticipated comedy/drama Dope which bows June 19. She just finished filming Gerardo Naranjo’s Viena And The Fantomes opposite Dakota Fanning as well as Vincent-N-Roxxy with Emilie Hirsch.

From an original screenplay by Tasha Huo, Black Belle will be directed by Shana Betz who made her feature film directorial debut with the Anna Paquin-starring indie biopic Free Ride in 2013; she also scripted that one. Simpson was also the co-producer on Free Ride.

Attachments

• Zoe+Kravitz+Vanity+Fair+Campaign+Hollywood+Cxhi4bNn3u0l.jpg
    Zoe+Kravitz+Vanity+Fair+Campaign+Hollywood+Cxhi4bNn3u0l.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 342