Zodiac sign charm

I think I'm gonna go to Coach tomorrow in between my classes to get the Sagittarius one,, I just can't resisit,, ahh Why does it have to be my favorite color?? lol,, It's just too cute!! :yes: Luckliy the mall by my school, just opened up a Coach like 2 months ago!! YIPPEE!!
god, i think i would flunk out out of school if there was a coach near here...let's see, go to a boring lecture or SHOPPING?! school would never win, i'm afraid.

I have the Cancer one, but I wish it came with the purple/pink colors (my fave colors) like the Leo charm. I thought about getting the Leo anyway, but I thought it would be dumb because it's not my sign. Am I crazy...?

Nope,,, you're not crazy lol,,, luckily the Sag. one is my FAVORITE color!! I just bought it before my last class,, I like the 65th anniversary shopping bag they gave me too!! YAY I'm happy now.. lol:yes: It's great having a mall right by my school,, instead of sitting there eating during classes... I go shopping,, I think my friend and I are going to go back tonite because she has a Beagle dog,, and saw the Beagle keyfob and freaked out and she just HAS to have it!! lol