Zanellato

It's here already, and I'm delighted. The leather is beautiful, and the M size is just right for me. Moretto is a very dark brown, bitter chocolate colour. The interior is divided into 2 compartments and there's also a wide zipped pocket inside big enough to take my wide purse. This will be a fab carefree bag for blatting about with, can't wait to start using it. Incredible value for money. Grateful thanks go to Ludmilla the enabler in chief :P.
I've been looking at this bag/brand since last year because of this thread. But I'm still TRYING to be good!! Your bag is so beautiful!

That's a beautiful bag. That chocolate brown is to die for.

I've been looking at this bag/brand since last year because of this thread. But I'm still TRYING to be good!! Your bag is so beautiful!

Thank you both :smile:

Are they very slouchy? I mean so slouchy it is a bit difficult to close the lock because you would push the front leather backwards?

They are slouchy, but I never had problems to close the lock. Maybe the ladies that own the bigger sizes can say more about this.

Definitely slouchy - I don't have much in the front of mine at the moment and closing the lock needs two hands. If I were to be in and out of the bag all day I'd probably leave it open. Having said that the bag doesn't gape, and left unlocked the flap is only an inch or two above where it would otherwise be. I don't feel as if anything's going to fall out, as it doesn't tip forward and there's good depth to the bag.
If pickpockets are a worry for you my large purse, phone and keys all fit easily in the zip pocket , and the zip pull has little rings, which you could clip keys or even a pouch to if you wanted. I hope this helps.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 360
Last edited by a moderator:
I think the small size is quite adequate (if I were to purchase) for me as well. As far as the slouchiness goes I'm sure it may depend on which leather you choose. Seems some of the leathers are by nature more "stiff" than others.
Personally, give me slouch any day! I'm not a structured bag kind of girl.

I think the small size is quite adequate (if I were to purchase) for me as well. As far as the slouchiness goes I'm sure it may depend on which leather you choose. Seems some of the leathers are by nature more "stiff" than others.
Personally, give me slouch any day! I'm not a structured bag kind of girl.

Actually had more stuff in this afternoon and closing it was easy, so that's a factor too.

It really depends how much stuff you carry around. I have to commute with the train every day - and the S size is definitely too small for my needs.
I wrote a review of my Postina on the Ahoy Polloi thread (that I can't find at the moment as I'm on my phone). I think I have posted an interior shot there. [emoji4]

Definitely slouchy - I don't have much in the front of mine at the moment and closing the lock needs two hands. If I were to be in and out of the bag all day I'd probably leave it open. Having said that the bag doesn't gape, and left unlocked the flap is only an inch or two above where it would otherwise be. I don't feel as if anything's going to fall out, as it doesn't tip forward and there's good depth to the bag.
If pickpockets are a worry for you my large purse, phone and keys all fit easily in the zip pocket , and the zip pull has little rings, which you could clip keys or even a pouch to if you wanted. I hope this helps.

Mine (the Daily--which is pebbled leather & lined) is also slouchy. I have an M. It is very easy to get in & out of and I am a big klutz, so that's saying something :smile:

Thank you both for posting pictures of your Postinas, I hadn't heard of this brand. The simplicity and the lovely slouchy leather appealed to me very much and I've just ordered a medium in the original silk :biggrin:

Hahaha, I must say Ludmilla's pics bring out the beauty of the bags better than my Samsung phone which is difficult to capture images clearly. :P Personally I like the slouchiness. I have only always managed to buy large size, and it does take a bit of effort to close the lock. It is also better to lock the bag than leave the flap flagging for large size. However I like large bags so am willing to work with that. The leather can get heavy, and corners may get scruffed, but it is very durable. Hope this helps! ;)

I just found a Postina on ebay for $470. The photos looked a bit strange and the seller never disclosed what the bag was made of so I asked. She said it's actually neoprene, a new material that they're using to make the bags lighter and easier to clean. That price seems a LOT high to me for a neoprene bag.
I couldn't tell anywhere on their website where they used neoprene but then their website is a bit confusing to me anyway.

Anyone have any insight? I did let her know that she should probably disclose what her bag is actually made of.:nuts:

I just found a Postina on ebay for $470. The photos looked a bit strange and the seller never disclosed what the bag was made of so I asked. She said it's actually neoprene, a new material that they're using to make the bags lighter and easier to clean. That price seems a LOT high to me for a neoprene bag.
I couldn't tell anywhere on their website where they used neoprene but then their website is a bit confusing to me anyway.

Anyone have any insight? I did let her know that she should probably disclose what her bag is actually made of.:nuts:

Neoprene isn't new. It's what they make wetsuits from.

Neoprene isn't new. It's what they make wetsuits from.
Thanks, what I meant was that it's a new material for Zanellato to be using, or so she says. I know that neoprene has been around for many, many years.

I'm just wondering if anyone here knows for sure that it's being used in their bags now.