YSL or LV mens wallet?

LV or YSL

• Total voters
I ended up buying the LV slender. So beautiful, guess I'm I love with this wallet lol.
The thing you've said about being hard to justify a LV wallet, I guess I'm prepared to.. People are really annoying with those things, but if they prefer spend all the money buying alcohol and party.. That's not my problem :P
viktrcoim, I love your style ! Great choice and I am glad you chose the LV wallet... I was rooting for you to get that one. I know what you mean by having to justify your existence to folks... as a man, I find myself constantly having to do just that, I am very stylish I think outside the box. James Bond never had to justify his existence... when asked, he would just say "Bond... James Bond".
Wear and use your wallet in the best of wealth, health and happiness.
Cheers !
"J!m"

viktrcoim, I love your style ! Great choice and I am glad you chose the LV wallet... I was rooting for you to get that one. I know what you mean by having to justify your existence to folks... as a man, I find myself constantly having to do just that, I am very stylish I think outside the box. James Bond never had to justify his existence... when asked, he would just say "Bond... James Bond".
Wear and use your wallet in the best of wealth, health and happiness.
Cheers !
"J!m"
Thank you for your help, Jim!

And that's for sure, we must use what make us feel comfortable and happy. It doesn't really matter what folks says about us and about how we should spend our own money!

Cheers!

Thank you for your help, Jim!

And that's for sure, we must use what make us feel comfortable and happy. It doesn't really matter what folks says about us and about how we should spend our own money!

Cheers!
Honored. Live your life on your terms. Shrugs to those that don't get it. Some may get it today, some may get it tomorrow, and some may never get it.
You got it, and that 'it' is style !
Keep on rocking in the free world.
"J!m"