you've got nail mail!

Right? Nail polish is addictive. I had 9 bottles a month ago, now I have 24. Then there is the secret bunny exchange, and I am constantly looking at nail polishes online. :P

I have actually confirmed they are worse then bunnies!! They reproduce like wildfire with a little help. BTW your purchases are very pretty hun and a great start to your indie selections. A year or so ago I had about 30 polishes ranging from 1-7yrs old, now my collection is close to 650 with a couple hundred of those indies. It gets cray cray but they are all so beautiful! You are in for a wild ride hun, but it will be alot of fun!

I have actually confirmed they are worse then bunnies!! They reproduce like wildfire with a little help. BTW your purchases are very pretty hun and a great start to your indie selections. A year or so ago I had about 30 polishes ranging from 1-7yrs old, now my collection is close to 650 with a couple hundred of those indies. It gets cray cray but they are all so beautiful! You are in for a wild ride hun, but it will be alot of fun!

Tell me about it, i got my first indy in the gift i got from my secret santa and now when my latest nail mail arrives i'll have 27 indies. Which is a bit insane.