Your ultimate favorite piece - choose only ONE

Probably my love bangle. I love my watch too but Im still itching for a larger one/gold version of ballon bleu.

What do I want? Van cleef. Cross between the 10 motif all rose gold and a malachite magic pendant.

Definitely my engagement/wedding ring (I went with one ring instead of two.)

If it wasn't my engagement ring, it would probably be my diamond studs set in halos. At least today, it would be. :smile:

For me this is a easy question..lol!!! Btw I will choose my 14k gold Hawaiian Heirloom Bangle Bracelet. This is a gift from my mother she gave this to me on my High School graduation and since It's one of our tradition in Hawaii, she made it so special and she personalized message " engrave" that I will always treasure for the rest of my life:smile: this is a recent photo, I do take care of this piece and up to now still look new:smile: Mahalo for letting me share:smile: Aloha!

This is awesome. I remember when HHJ was seriously the "IT" brand to have. I was so sad when their boutiques closed.

Waaaay back in the day, the place to get bracelets from was Dawkins Benny, my aunties all had the old style which is how I did the aloha 'oe bracelet. I remember one Aunty had the bracelet with the screw-type latch on a hinge bracelet..... Back in the day, I think receiving your bracelet was similar to a right of passage

Because of the the sentimental significance, the aloha 'oe is one of my two most treasured pieces and was done in the old style.. Flat, plain back, and side designs (like the kahili) the one with my name is the common newer style with scrolling around

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    767.4 KB · Views: 465
Reactions: rileygirl and suchi
Waaaay back in the day, the place to get bracelets from was Dawkins Benny, my aunties all had the old style which is how I did the aloha 'oe bracelet. I remember one Aunty had the bracelet with the screw-type latch on a hinge bracelet..... Back in the day, I think receiving your bracelet was similar to a right of passage

Because of the the sentimental significance, the aloha 'oe is one of my two most treasured pieces and was done in the old style.. Flat, plain back, and side designs (like the kahili) the one with my name is the common newer style with scrolling around
Yes I agree...you gave such a great Hawaiian Heirloom❤️

My Ippolita Wicked Cascade earrings. I haven't taken a photo of my actual pair, but here's a stock photo. You get the idea.

Attachments

• ippolitawickedcascadeearrings.jpg
    ippolitawickedcascadeearrings.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 495