Your thoughts please

Tintin

Bag Lady
Oct 18, 2005
Denmark/Sweden/Mallorca
I can certainly understand that a bag can be to small. I personally have a very big problem with fitting everything in to a small clutch:suspiciou . The clutch ends up being impossible to shut or locking like salami:lol: .
But I really like the look of a small clutch:love:

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
New York City
www.purseblog.com
i have a problem with clutches and really small purses becuse i like big wallets (i hate having to fold my money, so i always go for the full-size). i should probably pick up a small one so i can at least carry more bags, though.

Krissy

*I want to keep on playin
Oct 15, 2005
North Texas
:amazed: Wow, their illegal... Didn't know that one. K, well I liked my view but if their illegal I won't get 'em. I will just get inspired:amuse: but only if their cute...

BagaBoom

Sep 30, 2005
London
wow - lots of illegal talk !!
the bag is not a Fendi - its a similar design i.e. 'inspired'
btw - even 'inspired' bags can be illegal as designs are copyrighted and this can be proved to be copyright theft - this is a massive subject

kojiko

KOJIKO
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Austin, TX
Just inspired enough to somewhat look like it. Maybe like XOXO (LOL It's funny how even inspired bags have brands; weird eh?). Anyways I've seen XOXO bags that have styles/designs similar to LV, Gucci, Prada, you name it. But I wouldn't say that inspired bags could copy the exact design and just change the tag. People who just like the design shouldn't use that excuse to buy a fake. (As a note this is my opinion, I'm not trying to sway or change anybody's opinion...)

As other board members know…the entire PETA fur topic. LOL

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
Yeah we all have our own opinions on that. I think inspired is wayyy better than fake! Totally agree w/you there Kojiko!