Your thoughts on these art deco denim flap bags from the current collection?

I like them! I personally think they’d look best with a more street style kind of look. Like jeans, sneakers, and an interesting jacket. I feel like they could look a little tacky with girlier attire, but that’s just my personal opinion.
I agree with you. Also, my style is more street, casual and youthful so I think that’s why this bag appeals to me. It might not work for someone with a dainty style.

I have to say the pattern does not register well in pictures because the denim fabric appears to be scruffy, but it’s actually not the case in person and it’s cool. At least for me it’s cool! Lol.

Reactions: Elleand3
I would like to know your thoughts on these bags:

View attachment 4982270

What size would you get? Do you like the print/graphics of the fabric? Is it too much? Too trendy?

Was thinking of getting the bigger size - I’m sure it’s going to make a nice casual bag especially for summer.

I actually recently got a Chanel denim bag last Fall and love how low maintenance it is compared to leather bags. Although I have yet to find how Chanel fabric/denim bags will stand the test of time...

Would love to know your thoughts!

Personally not a fan. I don’t mind (but honestly don’t love) the denim, but I really dislike the pattern.

Reactions: NYCchihuahua