Your PS in action

Making my PS1 med in Aloe work as a crossbody bag with my RM strap. I'm so glad this is trendy so now there are lots of straps to choose from.
View attachment 3681770

I just asked for more activity/pics here and look! Here it is, we even posted at the same time :smile:

Let's see if this works again: Proenza Schouler, please start making glorious PS1 SLG like the PS1 Wallet again! (And this time, please put a little pocket/compartment or two inside and make it possible to zip or button the outside pocket. And make it fit the Pouch. And continue making the Pouch, and perhaps in different sizes. I adore my Pouch. Thank you : )

pbnjam, wonderful bag and it looks great with the new strap. Imagine if PS made these themselves in leather. I could really use one for my Pouch because I may have to punch new holes in the incredibly long strap that came with the Pouch. I'm worried the knot is wreaking havoc on the strap, especially when you carry a bit heavier things in the bag.

@SomethingGoodCanWork Yay for more activity! I'm not sure why there isn't more activity as I am still new to this brand. I have always admired PS1 bag but never bought it because the price was more than I wanted to pay for a bag. With the help of Elliespurse, I was able to buy 2 preloved bags in great condition! So grateful for the help!

The only problem I had with the PS1 med bag is that the strap was too short. To me PS1 looks like a messenger and should be worn as a crossbody. That's just my preference. Still love it a lot and making it work! Maybe one of these straps can work for your pouch.

Reactions: Yudith Cruz