Your New Gucci: A Collective Mini Reveal Thread!

BE7B5109-1C55-44A7-A68B-FFFE478E6BD1.jpeg I got these two yesterday! I have always wanted the ace sneakers with the heart appliqués - but it was out of stock for my size when I went to the Gucci store last year, so I ended up with the stars design (which I love!)

The black suede marmont, I’m not so sure about. I’ve read so many great things about it one of the forums here, which is why I got them. I wanted a comfy, but still fashionable pair of heels that I can walk around in for a couple of hours.

Do you mind posting a modeling pic? So interested in this bag!! Would appreciate it :smile:

Hello :smile: I believe I’m going to keep it but I still haven’t used it and tags are still attached just IN CASE I end up deciding to return it at the last minute.... here are some pics of what fits (could probably put a bit more stuff than I have here), I hope this helps [emoji846] I do think she is ADORABLE and I just LOVE the vintage vibe... View attachment 3999392View attachment 3999396

I feel like it’s very comparable to the Chanel rectangular mini- in fact I think it might fit slightly more.. hope this helps ;)are you considering purchasing this ?
N