Your New Gucci: A Collective Mini Reveal Thread!

In a year full of tricks, I decided to treat myself to this Ophidia GG Small Shoulder Bag today, almost exactly two years since my last Gucci purchase in Italy. This one was on home turf in NYC...been eyeing this one ever since it was a blog post here, it just spoke to me. But I needed to look at it before buying, and when I did, I found it perfect for me. The SA that helped me was great, the Brookfield Place Gucci will have my business next time, whenever next time is... Anyway, somebody else just posted the same bag, but here is mine, included the pre-unboxing photo as the packaging is so pretty (my first Gucci box, my Italy purchase was not boxed and my other two Gucci's were from the outlet and preloved)...

PXL_20201031_232920510.jpgPXL_20201031_234057429.jpg

Last edited:
My Ophidia mini bucket bag! I had been eyeing this bag for the last month or so but it’s still in production (not shipping out until end of September) on the website. Went into my local store today to see if they might have it and they did!! Debated on the mini vs small size but ultimately loved the look of the mini over the utility of the small. It also surprisingly fits more than you’d think! I’ve fit my phone, keys (with a clunky keychain), card holder, small lotion, blotting papers, lipgloss, chapstick, and airpods with ease.

I haven’t seen many reviews on the mini size though - hoping it holds up well since I am currently in love :heart:

View attachment 4822416

I have this bag too and aside from being gorgeous and easy to carry, it is deceptively spacious. I’m always able to get a ton of stuff into it. I’d looked at it on a lark, thinking how cute it was but that it’d never carry everything I need - I was pleasantly surprised.

I have this bag too and aside from being gorgeous and easy to carry, it is deceptively spacious. I’m always able to get a ton of stuff into it. I’d looked at it on a lark, thinking how cute it was but that it’d never carry everything I need - I was pleasantly surprised.
Yes!! So spacious and I get compliments on it every time I wear it. Highly highly recommend to anyone and everyone :heart:

Reactions: GucciLouisFendiOhMy
In a year full of tricks, I decided to treat myself to this Ophidia GG Small Shoulder Bag today, almost exactly two years since my last Gucci purchase in Italy. This one was on home turf in NYC...been eyeing this one ever since it was a blog post here, it just spoke to me. But I needed to look at it before buying, and when I did, I found it perfect for me. The SA that helped me was great, the Brookfield Place Gucci will have my business next time, whenever next time is... Anyway, somebody else just posted the same bag, but here is mine, included the pre-unboxing photo as the packaging is so pretty (my first Gucci box, my Italy purchase was not boxed and my other two Gucci's were from the outlet and preloved)...

View attachment 4894583View attachment 4894585
This bag is beautiful yet practical for everyday carrying. I love it! I miss going into the Brookfield Place Mall in NYC. I work 3 blocks from there and ever since I am working remotely beginning in March, I haven't been to the stores in that mall and I miss seeing all the pretty bags.
Congratulations on your new bag and wear it in good health :smile:

This bag is beautiful yet practical for everyday carrying. I love it! I miss going into the Brookfield Place Mall in NYC. I work 3 blocks from there and ever since I am working remotely beginning in March, I haven't been to the stores in that mall and I miss seeing all the pretty bags.
Congratulations on your new bag and wear it in good health :smile:

That is what attracted me to the bag, plus it is a great price for a Gucci, especially for this size. I like the Brookfield Place store best of the three in NYC, it's the most approachable to me - the Fifth Ave one is kind of intimidating and the staff at the Wooster Street one come off a bit snooty.

Reactions: lucydee
That is what attracted me to the bag, plus it is a great price for a Gucci, especially for this size. I like the Brookfield Place store best of the three in NYC, it's the most approachable to me - the Fifth Ave one is kind of intimidating and the staff at the Wooster Street one come off a bit snooty.
I agree with you 100%. I have been to all the Gucci Stores you mention and I too find Brookfield Place has the nicest sales people. I loved going in at lunchtime to browse and they never pressured me to buy if I said I was just browsing. They would offer me water or a something to drink ice tea, or whatever they had. I love this store!

View attachment 4894583View attachment 4894585
I posted mine a few days ago. I’ve been carrying mine almost everyday. I love it. Super practical. What’s funny is that my 11 year old son noticed and will say “here’s your Gucci” when handing it to me. The young kids are into it. Lol

Picked up this bamboo Gucci from gumtree for $250 a few weeks ago. A great bargain as it’s in great condition. Also a wonderful addition to my Gucci bamboo collection.

Just 1 downside though, the way the bag sits when I use the crossbody strap, isn’t very appealing as the bag sags? I don’t understand why the strap connects the way it does as it doesn’t allow the bag to be very even. I think it would have been better for it to connect on even sides, but that’s just me. Does anyone else get where in coming from with that?

Attachments

• 2B619AFD-6F6B-4EFE-A269-E0FA639A9208.jpeg
    2B619AFD-6F6B-4EFE-A269-E0FA639A9208.jpeg
    261.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 1565DBE8-C4B2-40AE-8588-DF1B4C024C4D.jpeg
    1565DBE8-C4B2-40AE-8588-DF1B4C024C4D.jpeg
    176.8 KB · Views: 43