Your New Gucci: A Collective Mini Reveal Thread!

Hi friends! I want some fun and laughter so was inspired to get this from the Ignasi Monreal collaboration.
topglamchic... you've done it again ! I love the sweater. I love how you rock your items. You can't lose with the stuff you use ! More is more and less is a bore !! You've got style for miles !!! Fashion is truly your passion !!!! Dang, I got mad bars ! I should've been a Rapper !!!! lol
"J!m"

Reactions: LovingLV81
topglamchic... you've done it again ! I love the sweater. I love how you rock your items. You can't lose with the stuff you use ! More is more and less is a bore !! You've got style for miles !!! Fashion is truly your passion !!!! Dang, I got mad bars ! I should've been a Rapper !!!! lol
"J!m"

Jimmie Staton, its always a pleasure to read your words. I am literally laughing out loud! I'm going to steal your phrase "more is more and less is a bore." lol!

Jimmie Staton, its always a pleasure to read your words. I am literally laughing out loud! I'm going to steal your phrase "more is more and less is a bore." lol!
Honored... actually, I borrowed the phrase from Iris Apfel, she is THE Fashion O.G., I, nor she wouldn't mind you using her phrase... as fashionably stylish as you are, she would be just as honored as I am.
"J!m"

Last edited:
Reactions: topglamchic